Bath robes

cymru cruiser

I always get a robe. I don't use it except for the tie. I use it to tie up the extra clothes hangers, so they don't rattle around at night, if we hit some rough water.

That is a great idea :). We normally just squish the hangers and clothes together...but your idea should work even better.

Hank

As Pam wrote, the robes are the waffle variety, not at all soft. I no longer request them because they are just not very comfortable, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Princess robes are made for very skinny people :).

Hank

Agreed.....:):):)

Bob

We were on the Coral a couple of weeks ago and I requested a robe for the first time ever just because I knew that the hotels that we were staying in pre-cruise were all going to have robes and I wanted to save room in the suitcase. I wasn't expecting much based on the comments here on CC but I was very pleasantly surprised. They were clearly not brand new (you can tell when something has been laundered more than a few times) but they were very amply sized and a much heavier than expected waffle type material. I very happily wore it daily through out the cruise.

Reading this thread makes me think that Princess robes are like Princess towels....luck of the draw. We have over 200 days on Princess and have yet to get a decent robe...so I guess we will just have to keep cruising until we beat the odds :).

Hank

We always check the box indicating we want two robes pre cruise. A lot of the time they are waiting for us, however as the Steward explained, they send all robes to the laundry as soon as the cabins are vacated, thus the laundry gets overwhelmed, so it may take a couple of hours before we get ours. We can't complain, have never had a problem with worn or dirty robes and they always fit us nice, on Princess anyway.