drink packages

mogens

Hi guy's. Just got back from an eleven day Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity. Awesome cruise. Will post info later. My question. A couple we did a day tour with said they had up graded to a premium drink package but only up graded for him not her. I thought both people had to buy or up grade to the same package. Am I right or wrong? Thanks,Mogens

If you book Go Big/Better/Best all guests will have same perks, but if paying for upgrade from Classic to Premium you do not both have to have same package. While you may have been given incorrect information by someone at Celebrity or onboard, at this point post sailing I highly doubt they will do anything unfortunately.

Thanks. Will be getting back to Celebrity. I was told that both had to up grade.

You never really said who told you, but we might assume from you question that it was someone from Celebrity? Who gave you the wrong information?

Are you complaining because you both upgraded or neither of you upgraded?

It is easy to misunderstand the different between the choice of a “perk” with the bundled BBB pricing, and the premium upgrade. For instance if you wanted the Best bundled (which includes all the perks and the premium upgrade, you would both have to purchase it.

Two people in the same cabin choosing perks must each choose the same perks. One can't choose drinks and gratuities and the other OBC and WIFI for example. However if both have the classic drink package and one wants to upgrade to premium it's permitted. Also if you are purchasing the drink package you may only purchase it for one person. You may not share a drink package.