Non-Suite Guests in Suite Areas

geegeewhiz

Hello all,

I have a VP room booked on Indy next year. When I booked it didn't have suite privileges, but now it does, and I noticed in my cruise planner I can book a cabana on Nellie's beach. The problem is I am traveling with my immediate family, party of 5 in our VP suite, and also my MIL, BIL and SIL booked in a regular panoramic stateroom. Are they allowed to enter Nellie's beach, the lounge area on the pool deck, or any other suite-designated areas with us? I would really like to take advantage of the suite perks, but at the same time not leave my other family members out. How would you go about this?

-Gee

A cabana purchase allows 6 guests access to Barefoot to use the cabana. They will give you 6 wristbands to use for you and your guests.

and the other 5 guests dont have to have gold sea pass cards? What about the pool deck suite areas? If they are with me can they enter as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

and the other 5 guests dont have to have gold sea pass cards? What about the pool deck suite areas? If they are with me can they enter as well??

The other five do not get access. You could list the non-suite family members as guests occupying the cabana with you as your immediate family will have gold cards allowing them access to Barefoot. Absolutely no admittance to any suite venue (pool lounge area, shows or suite lounge) for anyone not actually in a suite.

If you need more than one cabana on Barefoot anybody else in your suite can also rent one. When we had to many non-suite family guest for just one cabana, DW rented one in her name. Also if anybody is young, like maybe three and under, they won't really count them toward the six allowed. The three times we have rented and each time have grandkids under three they didn't count them toward the max allowed.

The question confuses me.

Next year I’m sailing on the Allure in a CL Suite. I have 7 other family members sailing with us who are not in suites.

I have absolutely no problem hanging with them in non suite privileged areas. Why would I expect otherwise.

I have too much respect for the others who have earned or paid a ton of money to expect that the rest of my brood should also be invited into the suite areas.

I may have a private party in my suite one night, but I’m not expecting that the rest of my family has carte blanche in the suite areas.

The other five do not get access. You could list the non-suite family members as guests occupying the cabana with you as your immediate family will have gold cards allowing them access to Barefoot. Absolutely no admittance to any suite venue (pool lounge area, shows or suite lounge) for anyone not actually in a suite.

ok

Next year I’m sailing on the Allure in a CL Suite. I have 7 other family members sailing with us who are not in suites.

I have absolutely no problem hanging with them in non suite privileged areas. Why would I expect otherwise.

I have too much respect for the others who have earned or paid a ton of money to expect that the rest of my brood should also be invited into the suite areas.

I may have a private party in my suite one night, but I’m not expecting that the rest of my family has carte blanche in the suite areas.

yes my intention was to skip the suite designated areas and just hang with my family, however I had heard that sometimes they are permitted to enter suite areas, I just wanted to get a clear answer...

How does the question confuse you

your answer explains your thoughts so completely

The suite areas are only for suite guests, not their friends and family. We are paying a very high premium for this and would not be happy if there were people in there that didn't pay the premium.

Just to clarify, but Rpyal Caribbean C&A Pinnacle Members also have access to Suite Areas. And believe me when I say that to become Pinnacle, we've paid over and above the "premium"!! lol

The suite areas are only for suite guests, not their friends and family. We are paying a very high premium for this and would not be happy if there were people in there that didn't pay the premium.

I understand, I was prepared to not enter suite areas, so my family doesnt feel left out, but I heard from a couple of people that this is allowed sometimes, I just wanted to ask CC folks, who have cruised more times than I had what their experience has been with this...

I understand, I was prepared to not enter suite areas, so my family doesnt feel left out, but I heard from a couple of people that this is allowed sometimes, I just wanted to ask CC folks, who have cruised more times than I had what their experience has been with this...

Your question was both reasonable and fair. It just wouldn't be a Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic thread without the "duty snarkyism." Don't let it get to you. You were quite clear in your question and easily understood.

Hello all,

I have a VP room booked on Indy next year. When I booked it didn't have suite privileges, but now it does, and I noticed in my cruise planner I can book a cabana on Nellie's beach. The problem is I am traveling with my immediate family, party of 5 in our VP suite, and also my MIL, BIL and SIL booked in a regular panoramic stateroom. Are they allowed to enter Nellie's beach, the lounge area on the pool deck, or any other suite-designated areas with us? I would really like to take advantage of the suite perks, but at the same time not leave my other family members out. How would you go about this? -Gee

Ask the Concierge when you are on ship. It's been reported in some recent reviews that there were non suite guests in the SL. Perhaps it's at the discretion of the Concierge.

Ask the Concierge when you are on ship. It's been reported in some recent reviews that there were non suite guests in the SL. Perhaps it's at the discretion of the Concierge.

I don't think it's fair or courteous to the concierge to put them in that uncomfortable position of having to answer than question.

I don't think it's fair or courteous to the concierge to put them in that uncomfortable position of having to answer than question.

Yes I agree I didnt was even want to do that either.

What difference does the price make. You're either in a suite, or not. Price is not the issue.

And there are some suite benefits which can be shared, Coastal Kitchen comes to mind, so it's not unreasonable to ask for clarification.