8 day Southern Caribbean on the Horizon - MDR Menus...do these exist??

bookgirl98

I have been searching everywhere for pictures of all 8 days of the MDR menus for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Horizon. Does anyone have them? And would you be willing to post them. I am wanting to make reservations for me and the hubby at the steakhouse but I am not sure which day I want to make the reservation. Knowing what is being served on which day will help me in that decision. I have seen quite a lot of people asking for them but no one seems to have them. I think they might be unicorns. :D:D

Many people have posted menus, but although the menus are the same on all ship, the order may be different depending on itinerary. The menu for the first night will be the same on every ship. The menu for the first elegant night will be the same, as will the second elegant night. EM

Does Carnival not change some of the menu items depending on the itinerary? I am assuming that a menu for a Cozumel day would not be the same menu at a day at Aruba....but I could be wrong. I normally sail on RCCI

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

There are some items that remain the same and others that are tied to the port of call.

Sent from my iPad using Forums