Help! With the phone app

55 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Why can’t we use our Cruise Critic app anymore? It was so much easier and quicker to go into! Have they given any reason why?

It's pretty much the because we say so program.  Tho one CC host said they may have an app in the future.

It would be fascinating to read the dialog from the meetings that brought all of this about.

It's not too much of a stretch to think that little was done to collect user input for these changes.

3 minutes ago, thinfool said:

It's pretty much the because we say so program.  Tho one CC host said they may have an app in the future.

It would be fascinating to read the dialog from the meetings that brought all of this about.

It's not too much of a stretch to think that little was done to collect user input for these changes.

One other problem. When I “Go to Post” in my email notifications, it won’t let me comment. I have to get out of email, and log into site in order to comment. Has anyone else noticed this? I find all this a real pain in the you know where. How was this supposed to be better?