For those who miss the app...

boblerm

John&LaLa,

Sorry I am being dense, still not quite grasping how you are loading all these photos all at one time.  What is a "bulk upload"?  Is the USB stick relevant to the number of photos you can load?

Also, I am just now finding out that there is a total limit (488.28 MB) to all of your uploads, do I have that right?  And you mention that you can delete pics, it is not apparent to me how you do that.  And once deleted, do they remain in previous posts?

I thought I was starting to get a handle on this stuff, but apparently I have been living in a fool's paradise.😲😩

@boblerm, there are a couple of ways to add multiple pictures at once.

On a desktop, select multiple images, drag the group and drop it in the paperclip area. (In Windows open the File Explorer, navigate to the folder containing the desired pictures, select the first picture to be uploaded, hold the Control (Ctrl) key down and select any other picture to be uploaded.)

The alternative is to click/tap choose files... at the bottom of the post/reply editor. This will popup a file selection dialog. Navigate to the image folder. In Windows click the first selection, then hold down the Control (Ctrl) key and select the remaining pictures. On an Android mobile select pictures with a long tap, i.e. press and hold for a second or two.

broberts,

This much I  know, but when I do that, I get a message "You are only allowed to upload 48.83mb."

If I am understanding John&LaLa correctly (and I may not be), he seems to be able to upload more than this limit, he uploaded 19 images in post # 25 above, I assume the total file size of these 19 images well exceeded 48.83 MB at the time they were loaded.

I understand that they are downsized after they are loaded, but how can one get so many loaded at one time without getting the allowance message?