Best shuttle option MCO to Cape Canaveral

jkneern

Cortrans is amazing but they stop running from the airport to the hotels around noon or so. I am not a fan of Cocoa Beach Shuttle after a couple of bad experiences with them but not sure there are many other late afternoon choices.

"Best" is tough to define because budgets can influence decisions! Number of people can change decisions as well as your arrival flight time and expected arrival time at the port (cruise line PAT). Flexibility is sometimes needed (you want to stop to buy things). 

• Like others said, I've not seen a negative report for Cortrans so they should be on any shortlist for shared transfers in a mid-size van-style vehicle.
  • If you want a large tour bus with a serviced check-in desk at the airport, then goportcanaveral offers good value for money but no flexibility.
  • If you want a smaller more flexible option then Smart-Two is the choice of many.
  • Then there is Uber/Lyft - the most flexible option and certainly very dependable 

Cocoa Beach Shuttle is another often suggested shuttle operator between MCO and PC.  We typically rent a car one-way, allowing us to stay, dine and shop where we want.  All of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach will shuttle you to th eport after you drop off the car.

Post cruise I would use a shuttle unless you flight leaves after about 2:00 PM

Most of the shuttles are happy to drop you at a hotel.  If the hotel does not offer a port shuttle you can use taxi or Uber.

Same options apply post cruise - taxi/Uber to your hotel and then either shuttle or Uber or one-way car rental to MCO.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

Is CONTRANS the company who has the busses that offer free wifi and has on the busses an ad their low fares?   I just remember on the road from Port Canaveral to MCO that there were all the Disney busses and this one other bus line.

I am not sure who you saw! Several companies offer free wifi - Smart-two for example.

Cortrans buses have simple signage.

Cortrans-Shuttle-Bus.jpg