Complimentary specialty restaurants for Continent Club suites?

MomC

We are booked in a Continent Club suite and wonder if we get complimentary dining at the specialty restaurants.  Or is it just the higher suites?  Thanks for your input. CC members know more than the cruise agents on the phone!😊

Mom C

HI MomC,

Thank you for booking with us! And yes, the CC community is great! 

Another good resource is using the ‘search box’ in the upper right corner of our website www.Azamara.com. There is SO MUCH information on the site.

Here is the link to the benefits page that lists all the perks for suite guests: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/suites

You do still have to make reservations for the speciality restaurants though even if you are in a suite. Your butler can do it for you abut we often didn't get the times we wanted when he did our bookings. It might be better for you to book your own once you get onboard. There will be a table set up near the door in Windows cafe for you to do that. 

Dont dismiss the MDR ot the Buffet though. They have great speciality evenings like Italian Buffet or Indian Buffet in Windows Cafe, both of which are fantastic. The Patio is liked by a lot of people for casual dining in the evening and I really like the social atmosphere of the MDR Discoveries Restaurant. I don't think I could eat in Aqualina or Prime C every night....it's just too much food, even if you skip courses, which I often do. 

6 hours ago, Lottie A said:

You do still have to make reservations for the speciality restaurants though even if you are in a suite. Your butler can do it for you abut we often didn't get the times we wanted when he did our bookings. It might be better for you to book your own once you get onboard. There will be a table set up near the door in Windows cafe for you to do that. 

Dont dismiss the MDR ot the Buffet though. They have great speciality evenings like Italian Buffet or Indian Buffet in Windows Cafe, both of which are fantastic. The Patio is liked by a lot of people for casual dining in the evening and I really like the social atmosphere of the MDR Discoveries Restaurant. I don't think I could eat in Aqualina or Prime C every night....it's just too much food, even if you skip courses, which I often do. 

We ate in the specialty restaurants every night on our last two cruises (12 nights total in the specialties) and it was too much.  The food was wonderful, but since the menu doesn’t change it was too much repetition.  

Very nice perk for CC to be able to eat in the Specialty each night.  We also like the bar at the entrance to the Prime C as a good place for a glass of wine before dinner while they make our table ready.  Discovery is fine;  look into the special Indonesian Rice Taffel dinner if it is available.  I do think the Specialties are great, food, service, atmosphere.  All good.

11 hours ago, Lottie A said:

I agree.  I think it's tempting for some new to Azamara cruisers to think "we get speciality dining included so let's make the most of it", but in my view it's missing out.  I tend to mix things up on a cruise, regardless of the cabin I'm staying in.  MDR, The Patio, the buffet and specialties.  By the time I have had the Azamazing Evening and White Night I may only do one or two visits to the specialties on a 12 night cruise.  Which is fine.  Those evenings can then be "special" as their name implies.  Besides, as Laurie mentioned, eating there a lot and the menu becomes a bit repetitive.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

When we make reservations upon boarding at the table by Windows, will the person who is manning the table be able to tell us what nights are White Nights and the Azamara special night so we don’t book those?

also, we have OBC to use.  Can I get some feedback on the Chef’s Table dinner?

Thank you for your willingness to share.

Mom c

12 minutes ago, MomC said:

When we make reservations upon boarding at the table by Windows, will the person who is manning the table be able to tell us what nights are White Nights and the Azamara special night so we don’t book those?

Mom c

Yes they will. 

1 hour ago, MomC said:

Can I get some feedback on the Chef’s Table dinner?

Mom c

We really enjoyed the French Chef's Table on our cruise on Quest. It was well worth the cost.

We plan on trying the Italian Chef's Table on our upcoming cruise.

7 hours ago, MomC said:

Mom c

I have done  several Chef's Tables. When they do the Cuba cruise they add in a Cuban  style one. They also tried China as a theme. that was wonderful but to much food.