Tell Me About Chops

The takeaway from this thread is basically:  People who cruise a lot are jaded and don't think it's worth the money.  (gross generalization)

People who don't cruise that much and/or have never eaten in a specialty restaurant really enjoy their first  experience.  (another gross generalization)

So, OP, go, enjoy Chops.  🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

The takeaway from this thread is basically:  People who cruise a lot are jaded and don't think it's worth the money.  (gross generalization)

People who don't cruise that much and/or have never eaten in a specialty restaurant really enjoy their first  experience.  (another gross generalization)

So, OP, go, enjoy Chops.  🙂 

Not necessarily true. Currently I cruise quite a bit in a year.  Four out of my past five cruises (5th within a year in 4 days) during this past year I’ve purchased the ultimate dining package and will continue to do so with my future ones. 😀

Agree for the op to go for it and get it! 😀

Most of the menu items in Chops USED to be available in the MDR....before the advent of "specialty" restaurants....but now, they charge a  bunch extra for what used to be included.  It's fine..it's good...."worth it" is up to you.

• Like 1