Symphony- age demographic sailing from Miami

mcatmcat

Hello  😀

I believe most people are excited about the Symphony of the Seas which is sailing in a few weeks from Miami. Based on your experience when a new ship sails what is the expected demographic on them? 

I know Royal is targeting millennials like crazy but newest ship are attached to higher fare.

It also depends on when you go- if it’s when a lot of kids aren’t in school, you’ll have more families.  We try to pick a winter date not during a holiday/spring break, so there is a more mixed demographic.  And, as others have mentioned, it seems like the income bracket might be a little higher on the newer ships?  It seems like the last 2 times when we did newer ships, there were more rich foreign families than on the older ships...

• Thanks 1

I live in Florida (my demographic) and will be onboard Symphony on Nov. 9th, 4 nights to Cozumel. Been to Cozumel many times, mainly going to enjoy the ship and it’s offerings with a beach day in Cozumel. Would not book a 7 night based on the port offerings for those cruises, happy to be on this short run.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:53 AM, A&L_Ont said:

This exactly. Both Allure and Symphony out of MIA have very high prices. 

not really , I had an interior refundable for 1700 in total  end up paying 1960 for ocean view balcony and my friend got a last minute balcony garantee for less than what I paid - :classic_angry: