Going going gone sale

Just now, Seacruise said:

Tell your TA that you are looking at the Going Going Gone sale.
Just remember this that your are booking a GTY Cabin in what ever category you see a price in.

There’s no need to tell them that - the flier price comes up automatically if available. 
Not all prices are for GTY only. 

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

There’s no need to tell them that - the flier price comes up automatically if available. 
Not all prices are for GTY only. 

Just off the phone with my TA a few minutes before I posted this. If I had not told him what special I was looking for then he would have to price each one and in my case there were 5.
In Canada we have specials you will not see in the USA such as CAD at Par or reduced rate. Resident rates for BC especially for Alaska that can be lower than GGG rates. So if one knows this help out your TA to save time. Since the question was asked by a Canadian I answered it as one.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The repo from Hawaii and early Alaska sailings on Brilliance and Quantum are decent deals.

rci_sales_ggg_USD.pdf (rccl.com)

Is a deluxe stateroom a JS? 

I assume these are x 2. Per person rates. Some sure seem high if per person. I'll be looking after I get moved. Wish a had a magic wand to just wave me over to florida.

21 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Is a deluxe stateroom a JS? 

I assume these are x 2. Per person rates.

Some sure seem high if per person.

Yes.

Yes.

Like other marketing schemes, the flier is not about deals, it's the appearance of deals.

Looks like we missed out on the 10 day Quantum booking for Hawaii - It was showing at lunch, but came home to book and now it's gone.  What is weird that inside/ov/balcony is sold out for 3 passengers, but tons of availability for 2 passengers. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

There are a couple of Jewel sailings which are decent deals - if you can make it to Amsterdam.

Thank you for reminding me of this every week!

• Like 3

The Jewel sailings from Amsterdam are on the flier again.

The flier has a typo on ship names - Ovation (listed as Odyssey) repo from Hawaii to Vancouver is a deal (subject to a separate thread).

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, SRF said:

What are they smoking???

A deal for a mere $1049 per person for a 5 night balcony????

Yeah, I don't understand the point of the current GGG flier tbh. Last Thursday I stumbled upon a good price on an interior GTY on Wonder leaving in 10 days... but that wasn't on the flier. Instead they post the non-deals like you mentioned. Why bother?

12 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yeah, I don't understand the point of the current GGG flier tbh. Last Thursday I stumbled upon a good price on an interior GTY on Wonder leaving in 10 days... but that wasn't on the flier. Instead they post the non-deals like you mentioned. Why bother?

Did you book the wonder deal? What kind of price did you find last minute?

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Did you book the wonder deal? What kind of price did you find last minute?

No, my wife wasn't willing to take an entire week off on 10 days notice. Base price before taxes/fees was like $650 or something. Not the deal of the century but low for Wonder.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

No, my wife wasn't willing to take an entire week off on 10 days notice. Base price before taxes/fees was like $650 or something. Not the deal of the century but low for Wonder.

If I was there I'd have done it.. .that's a really good price for sure. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If I was there I'd have done it.. .that's a really good price for sure. 

They're few and far between but at least you know there have been SOME deals over the past 6 months. There was a $799 balcony GTY for Wonder in DEC, my 5N Allure in OCT was like $330 for interior GTY (we ended up taking a CP view interior for not much more), and now this one.

Plus it's not like I'm vigilant about searching for deals like I'm sure you will be.

• Like 1