Going going gone sale

A bit late for this but just noticed the flier has been reformatted (it's much more compact - though we lost the category detail). The Anthem TA ZI GTY has dropped to $399. RCI was nice enough to make the better deals more obvious with the fire symbol.

image.png

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

The flier is pretty long next week, though with the compressed format it's not as many pages as before. $599 insides on Symphony seem to indicate the "new ship premium" has worn off. It is also interesting to see which sailings RCI considers a "hot deal". While RCI acknowledged the direct cost of the cancellations in Asia (65 cents a share) I think the length of the flier and the prices may be an indication of an indirect affect on cruising as a whole.

Edited by Biker19

Last time saw Cruises with these drops and this Cheap was right after 9/11. This includes some Cruises 9-10 months out not listed on GGG. Received $2000 in reductions on my Booked Cruises in last week. Many longer Cruises 10-16n going for lot cheaper then some 7niters

• 2 weeks later...

The flier was MIA this week and has yet to show up for next week, but I have a bargain for anyone with frequent flier miles and 2 weeks off - the 4/12 Anthem TA has $359 insides. 

With a price like that Biker might get sucked in.

Edited by Biker19

On 2/28/2020 at 2:21 PM, Biker19 said:

The flier was MIA this week and has yet to show up for next week, but I have a bargain for anyone with frequent flier miles and 2 weeks off - the 4/12 Anthem TA has $359 insides. 

With a price like that Biker might get sucked in.

It's actually up a little today, but I'm still thinking about booking it.  I should have booked when Balcony was $499.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:12 AM, Biker19 said:

Pretty long flier this week and quite a few deals, including a $149 Navigator 3 day sailing.

Adventure 5/15, 6-night NE/CA.  Flyer shows $449 Balcony.  Booked for $329 with Diamond discount, plus I got $100/cabin Next Cruise discount and $100/cabin Shareholder OBC. 🙂   

Inside is $299, Outside is $349.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whoever edits the flier didn't get time off with the suspension of operations and put one on for this week (extended to today) - it is interesting to see which sailing they consider "hot".

Biker, who assumed the flier would take a break along with the sailings.

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

what dates?

Best reduction I've got so far, Jewel Nov2020 TA 15Nite, With my over 340 point Solo last week got it down to under $1200 total for myself in a Balcony. Then Brilliance Nov Boston-TPA Repo's weren't bad couple weeks ago.. many others

Edited by ONECRUISER

This is interesting. The GGG sale shows Indy sailing on May 7, 2020 on a 7-night cruise out of Port Canaveral. My Cruise Receipt shows me sailing on Indy May 11, 2020 on a 5-night cruise out of Port Everglades.

14 hours ago, CruisinGirl777 said:

Does anyone have the link to Celebrity sales flyer? I know years ago they used to post deals on Tuesday. Hope someone knows and can help as they are under the same brand. 

Celebrity does not have a Xciting Deal flyer yet for the coming week. I find it ridiculous that they have done one at all, as none of those showing on last weeks edition will be actually sailing. I am almost wondering if they are generated automatically on information that was loaded previously. 

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Celebrity does not have a Xciting Deal flyer yet for the coming week. I find it ridiculous that they have done one at all, as none of those showing on last weeks edition will be actually sailing. I am almost wondering if they are generated automatically on information that was loaded previously. 

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 

I assume the flier will take a vacation but there are some deals out there. Oasis sailings after the proposed re-start of sailings have some first responder discounts along with generally cheap rates (the 5/31 sailing has ZI GTY for $290pp).

• 4 weeks later...

While the staff that publishes the flier may be laid off, we can keep this thread going with our sale finds:

The 2021 November sailings (right after the TA), including the Thanksgiving one, of Harmony are cheap (approaching $50pppd with discounts) - I seem to remember something similar with Oasis last fall. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

While the staff that publishes the flier may be laid off, we can keep this thread going with our sale finds:

The 2021 November sailings (right after the TA), including the Thanksgiving one, of Harmony are cheap (approaching $50pppd with discounts) - I seem to remember something similar with Oasis last fall. 

Any suite deals

The TA was crazy cheap when it first came out. We got CP solos for under $1000

Edited by John&LaLa