Promo code "LATITUDE"?

inspiration100

1 minute ago, tbo said:

Where would I see that? I *think* that I booked a latitudes deal, but it was booked a long time ago.

I learned this earlier today from Jamie. It is at the top right corner on your PDF confirmation that you were emailed.  

And by the way, hello from a fellow Kentuckian.

5 minutes ago, LynnKY said:

I learned this earlier today from Jamie. It is at the top right corner on your PDF confirmation that you were emailed.  

And by the way, hello from a fellow Kentuckian.

Thank you! I see that I did book it as a Latitude's promo, so double points on an 11 night cruise-awesome!

Oh and HI :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, LynnKY said:

22 points!  Nice!  Enjoy your cruise.

Hey LynnKY - did you get the double points on the Quebec Boston cruise ?

It was showing booked as a Past Guest Insider Offer cruise.

I got mine and it bumped be over to Platinum +.

Quite a wild cruise we had with those crosswinds trying to tip us over -

was not the instant replay of two years ago that I was planning on. 

8 hours ago, tbo said:

Thank you! I see that I did book it as a Latitude's promo, so double points on an 11 night cruise-awesome!

Oh and HI :classic_biggrin:

It depends.. Norwegian discontinued the double points latitudes promo if you book 9+month advance. Now, to get the double points, it needs to be booked as part of the Latitudes insider offer.

I have a cruise next year that i booked after they discontinued the 9+ month double points and it is not a latitudes inside offer. my confirmation pdf still shows LATITUDE on it. From what i read in the past threads about this, it seems to be that your booking is automatically coded to receive the latitude perks like discounts on the shore excursions, discount on the internet package, etc, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

It depends.. Norwegian discontinued the double points latitudes promo if you book 9+month advance. Now, to get the double points, it needs to be booked as part of the Latitudes insider offer.

I have a cruise next year that i booked after they discontinued the 9+ month double points and it is not a latitudes inside offer. my confirmation pdf still shows LATITUDE on it. From what i read in the past threads about this, it seems to be that your booking is automatically coded to receive the latitude perks like discounts on the shore excursions, discount on the internet package, etc, etc.

Since this is just our 2nd cruise with NCL that very well could be the case.

We booked in June for a January sailing, so I don't think the 9+ months applies.

My confirmation shows All5-it was part of a take all 5 deal, EasyFare- no clue what that means, and Latitude. I'm positive that I remember something about double points, so I think we are good.

3 hours ago, shof515 said:

Does your confirmation say "LATITUDE" or "LATREW"? It is my understanding from past threads and my PCC, that the code "LATITUDE" indicates that you get the additional point per night through the Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer. While the code "LATREW" indicates that you are a past NCL passenger and will receive the Latitudes rewards based on your status, such as a free bottle of sparkling wine.

9 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Hey LynnKY - did you get the double points on the Quebec Boston cruise ?

It was showing booked as a Past Guest Insider Offer cruise.

I got mine and it bumped be over to Platinum +.

Quite a wild cruise we had with those crosswinds trying to tip us over -

was not the instant replay of two years ago that I was planning on. 

Yes, we did get the double points on that one but still just bronze since it was just my second cruise with NCL.  And thankfully we didn't get the bad weather that you all did the week prior.  I just booked a Bermuda cruise for next year with the double points offer and that will bump us up to Silver.

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, SuzyJ1234 said:

Latitude definitely means double points per night. Latrew means that your latitudes rewards  have been applied to the cruise. LatVIP15 means you got an additional 15% of the cruise.

You're responding to a post that's almost three years old....and welcome to the forum.   lol  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ColeThornton said:

You're responding to a post that's almost three years old....and welcome to the forum.   lol  🙂

Hahah thank you for pointing that out bc I’m reading it like it’s todays news 😂

.. what’s outlined in this thread still applies though, yes? LOL

On 10/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, Susandt said:

I have theses on next cruise but not sure what each is.

AIRPROM3 ,(2nd free?)

CHOALL4M

DISC10

DISC30

EASYFARE

LATDBLX ( I thought this was extra 2 points?)

LATREW*

PPSRVCHG

SHX5

AIRPROM3 - 2nd guest flies free

CHOALL4M - Choice program - all 4 options (beverage, dining, internet, shore excursions)

DISC10 - 10% discount

DISC30 - 30% discount

EASYFARE - Standard booking rate - not sail away

LATDBLX - 2 extra Latitude points per night

LATREW* - Indicates that you are a latitudes member and to give your tier benefits

PPSRVCHG - pre-paid service charge

SHX5 - $50 shore excursion promo

• Like 1