Email Notifications

2 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

Update - while my email notifications are not back in order, not long after posting here my online notifications were suddenly working as they should once again. So I very much appreciate it if someone took notice and helped with the problem 👍🏼

I believe earlier in this thread @CC Help Jenn suggested emailing help@cruisecritic.com. I know you have done so in the past, but I'd suggest following that advice now. 

Based on responses to others in this thread it is quite possible that your problem is unique and may be a result of some action on the part of your isp. If this is so, it is likely that a solution will only be reached by CC looking at the actual traffic.

20 minutes ago, broberts said:

I believe earlier in this thread @CC Help Jenn suggested emailing help@cruisecritic.com. I know you have done so in the past, but I'd suggest following that advice now. 

Based on responses to others in this thread it is quite possible that your problem is unique and may be a result of some action on the part of your isp. If this is so, it is likely that a solution will only be reached by CC looking at the actual traffic.

It was a positive post, not a complaint.