Heathrow Meet & greet Parking Recommendatios

swanmark

HI Guys, Going on MSC to Dubai in February and flying out of Heathrow. Can anyone recommend a Meet & Greet Parking company. I have heard some bad reports about some companies, hence my reason for recommendations. Thanks Guys. 

We used to use Purple Parking (but not for meet and greet), but last time we flew from T5, their price had increased massively...apparently to fund a new parking area when I queried it. So we went with 'Good to Go' last year (again, not meet and greet) which uses the main T5 car park and you catch the bus to the terminal. Cheapest deal I could find and no hassle at all. They do a meet and greet service too, so perhaps you could check it out...I think there are reviews on their site.

https://www.goodtogoparking.com/?&cmp=G2GPPC&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=brand

Simon

PS We are off to Dubai on Xmas Day for pre cruise before getting the Constellation on Jan 5th.

Edited by sddsddean
PS

We live nearer to LHR than you but rather than take the risk with traffic problems on the day, we always book a 'stay and fly' deal. A night in a hotel near the airport and the car left in their 'reasonably' secure car park while we are away.

28 minutes ago, Bob++ said:

We live nearer to LHR than you but rather than take the risk with traffic problems on the day, we always book a 'stay and fly' deal. A night in a hotel near the airport and the car left in their 'reasonably' secure car park while we are away.

That’s what we would normally do, but we arnt flying until 10 in the night.

• 2 weeks later...

We have previously used Holiday Extras for hotel and parking...usually Holiday Inn just off M4.. Can't remember the road name. Scipton, Shipton ?

Also used Holiday  Extras for Meet and Greet a couple of times and usually been fine.  

We had a problem once when we had parked Meet and Greet for same period as our daughter and son in law, who had same make, different model of car. They flew back in an hour or so earlier than us , from same destination but different airline, and were given keys to our car.!! Daughter has kept maiden name and hyphenated husband's surname. (Ladies tend to do bookings in our family)

Easy mistake I suppose, but not amused !

Have used them since without issue!

I want to thank the OP for a thread title that gives me a big smile every time I click on this forum.  I'd never heard of "Meet and Greet parking" before, and so when I read the thread title for the first time, on a cruise forum of course, I immediately wondered if folks on your Roll Call had set up some pre-cruise mingle event at Heathrow  to take place as you were all arriving.  :classic_rolleyes:    (Now that I have looked it up and know what "Meet and Greet parking" is, the title still makes me smile.  Thanks!)