When to expect Tickets?

vegasdriven

And we get ours 4-6 weeks out.  FYI - if, for some reason you do not receive the documents, they can be emailed to you by your TA.  I could not find our "Final Documents" before our last cruise and received them by email (I found them packed in the suitcase once I was onboard).  When we were checking in, no one asked for the documents and I was still holding them when we were handed our glass of welcome champagne on board...... go figure!

ronrick- That is interesting that you use a TA in Canada.

My TA said they will send them to her about 30 days out. I guess I'm just suspicious, and think they will forget to send ours, and we will be stuck scrambling around last minute.

I just want to get my mitts on those tix😄

3 hours ago, vegasdriven said:

ronrick- That is interesting that you use a TA in Canada.

My TA said they will send them to her about 30 days out. I guess I'm just suspicious, and think they will forget to send ours, and we will be stuck scrambling around last minute.

I just want to get my mitts on those tix😄

1st, we get a great deal through our TA, OBC, amenities, a few extra surprise's and a nice check.  They also are professional and they meet our needs. (Once we had a dock change a=t the port and they send a text that morning to let us know). I wouldn't worry about your docs, has long as you have you invoice----but like Travelcat2 we've never been asked for the docs.  We just showed are passports and get our key and we're on are way to a great cruise.  It's kind of like the airlines, show the right ID and you get your boarding pass.  I do like to carry everything just in case---but really don't show most paper work.

ronrick😎👍

Datawcruiser- yes I see you signed up for the M&M, and that there are 9 people registered. Now I wish we could register, and then we would only need 1 more, but the form won't let me register, as we don't have a room assigned due to our guarantee status.

I guess there's still time.

Oh, you have your fans, and I for one really appreciate the sound advice from your many cruises, as well as all the interesting details from your recent blog.

It's not necessary to agree wholeheartedly with another's opinions to still respect, and enjoy what they have to offer. As a newbie I am very glad that you don't let certain detractors put you off posting!

Go Jackie👍

6 hours ago, vegasdriven said:

Oh, you have your fans, and I for one really appreciate the sound advice from your many cruises, as well as all the interesting details from your recent blog.

It's not necessary to agree wholeheartedly with another's opinions to still respect, and enjoy what they have to offer. As a newbie I am very glad that you don't let certain detractors put you off posting!

Go Jackie👍

You are very kind and I hope to sail with you someday!

22 hours ago, vegasdriven said:

ronrick😎👍

Datawcruiser- yes I see you signed up for the M&M, and that there are 9 people registered. Now I wish we could register, and then we would only need 1 more, but the form won't let me register, as we don't have a room assigned due to our guarantee status.

I guess there's still time.

Ronrick...try putting TBD in as your cabin number.  I used that and it took for me...I think.

5 minutes ago, vegasdriven said:

Still waiting! Not so anxious anymore thanks to all the answers to my post. Hope to meet everyone who will be onboard.

Do you know how they're being sent?  That could make a difference if you're in Canada.  I know our TA used to check them out first before sending them on, but now they come directly from the cruiseline, usually.  It's worth asking what carrier they're using--not Canada Post I hope!