Cruise critic boards issue?

On 12/2/2018 at 11:14 PM, broberts said:

One can use a private/incognito browser session to avoid the problem. Unfortunately, it means logging in every time.

But there are good reasons for doing this anyway. Logging in every time isn't a big hassle; it should only take a few seconds.

On 12/4/2018 at 4:17 AM, CC Help Jenn said:

This issue should be resolved.  Most of you *shouldn't* have to clear your browser cache, however I was told that some users may need to clear their browser cache (they shouldn't have to, but some browsers can be more aggressive than others)

Let me know if this issue persists

Thank you

Very much still persisting, multiple times every visit.

49 minutes ago, Globaliser said:

But there are good reasons for doing this anyway. Logging in every time isn't a big hassle; it should only take a few seconds.

Yeah but logging in every few seconds is a massive hassle, and then it tells you your password is invalid and you need to go through a total reset of password as well.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah but logging in every few seconds is a massive hassle, and then it tells you your password is invalid and you need to go through a total reset of password as well.

But are you finding that you are having to log in every few seconds even if you have started the session using an In Private / Incognito window?

I've not seen this problem at all, and it could be to do with the fact that this is the only way that I browse the Internet. Yes, I have to spend a few seconds logging in to CC when I start the session, but then I have not had to log in again during the session.