Rookie question sorry people but it says have 2 things left to do

Mommawo

1) pint my info

2) online check in available December 10 th.   What exactly does this check in do and do I need to be on it early or ah no rush ? It’s all paid for so whew no rush to get money paid thank goodness 

2 hours ago, tandemcruzr said:

Check-in will get you to verify all your information and choose a 'check in' time at the port. The times are in 30 minute increments.

Once you've done that, you can print your Boarding Pass and your Luggage Tags.

Perfect thanks !

I did my whole check in at booking, before they changed it to only open after day 90. I still need to go back in and change my credit card information once I get my updated expiration date card in mail, then I will print mine. You can go in as often as you want to update information once it opens for you, and then print your boarding pass and luggage tags. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, mkcurran said:

If you want an early boarding time, check-in opens at Midnight Miami time. If you don't care, you can check-in any time.

Assigned Arrival Time, aka Check-in Time and Boarding time are not the same.

Check-in Time is when passengers can enter the port building to check in and receive a Zone Card number.

Boarding begins after the previous cruise's passengers are off the ship and customs has cleared for embarkation.  There are n boarding times.  

For those who are not Diamond, Platinum, or purchased FTTF, the earlier the check in time, the lower the Zone Card number received so when embarkation does begin, they will be called numerically.

1 hour ago, cb at sea said:

There is usually a cut-off time...usually 72-48 hours prior to the cruise when they CLOSE your ability to do the online check in.  Do it in advance.  No harm in being early!

And, it is a great opportunity to check that your identification is valid so you have plenty of time to renew or replace..  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:11 PM, cb at sea said:

There is usually a cut-off time...usually 72-48 hours prior to the cruise when they CLOSE your ability to do the online check in.  Do it in advance.  No harm in being early!

And if you don't do it online before you arrive, you can stand in line to do it at the port.