spa menu with pricing?

Tao Diva

My DD and I are planning a mother-daughter spa cruise on the Edge for our birthdays next year. Has anyone posted photos of the EDGE SEA Spa menu with pricing? All I can find online is the booklet describing the treatments. I expect this to be a major expense of our trip and I'd like to plan my budget. The items we're specifically interested in are:

Fire and Ice Manicure/Pedicure 

Thousand Flower Detox Wrap

ELIMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance facial

Poultice-Powered Muscle Release massage. 

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Tao Diva said:

My DD and I are planning a mother-daughter spa cruise on the Edge for our birthdays next year. Has anyone posted photos of the EDGE SEA Spa menu with pricing? All I can find online is the booklet describing the treatments. I expect this to be a major expense of our trip and I'd like to plan my budget. The items we're specifically interested in are:

Fire and Ice Manicure/Pedicure 

Thousand Flower Detox Wrap

ELIMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance facial

Poultice-Powered Muscle Release massage. 

Thanks

Did you look in your cruise planner?

Try this link to a PDF

https://www.canyonranch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Celebrity-Menu-Services-2018-Canyon-Ranch-1.pdf

While it is not specific to Edge the prices shown will be pretty good to estimate.    There are two prices shown after each treatment.   The lesser price is for Port Days between certain hours. 

44 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Try this link to a PDF

https://www.canyonranch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Celebrity-Menu-Services-2018-Canyon-Ranch-1.pdf

While it is not specific to Edge the prices shown will be pretty good to estimate.    There are two prices shown after each treatment.   The lesser price is for Port Days between certain hours. 

Thank you! this will help me get a good ballpark idea of what to expect.

As mentioned  Canyon Ranch is not the spa provider on EDGE...It's more like an upgraded Steiner...so the spa menu will be different, and products used will not be CR..more likely Elemis ( which I prefer)...????? There are some new and unusual offerings from what I recall. I do not have prices for the ones you are interested in,..

I have 2  pre paid  traditional services booked for January... with port day pricing:

Pro Collagen Age  Facial.......$168.74

Swedish Massage 50 min..,...$136.88

I believe this includes the 18 %  auto grat

It was easy to book on Cruise Planner

I will try to post some  other examples with prices after my Jan cruise unless someone does it sooner.

Enjoy!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tao Diva said:

Hi hcat I prefer ELEMIS too. Thanks for sharing and I'll look forward to your post-sailing update. Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks

If   we go into our cruise planner again I will try to catch prices for some of the ones you like,.

Always afraid to touch the Cruise Planner lest I wipe it all out..scary!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Tao Diva said:

Fire and Ice Manicure/Pedicure $129.00

Thousand Flower Detox Wrap $329.00

ELIMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance facial $129.00

Poultice-Powered Muscle Release massage. $269.00

Thanks

Here are the prices in my cruise planner

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have some non-refundable OBC to use so I decided to look at spa stuff. I noticed something really odd about the manicure and pedicure pricing. Basically, if you book the manicure and pedicure together as a package, you pay $9-10 MORE than if you booked them separately!  I've attached the screen shots from the site. It's $70 for the Fire & Ice Pedicure and $50 for the manicure. But if you get both you as the package you pay $129! The other type they offer are $10 more as a package. The combo is also 5 minutes longer than the 2 separate ones, which seems odd.

Just checked couples massages vs. single and the 90 minute bamboo massage is $10 more than getting 2 separately. But the shorter ones are actually the same price or a little cheaper than 2. Pretty amazing how creative they are with pricing.

Man Pedi B.JPG

Man Pedi A.JPG

Edited by MisterBill99

2 hours ago, MisterBill99 said:

I have some non-refundable OBC to use so I decided to look at spa stuff. I noticed something really odd about the manicure and pedicure pricing. Basically, if you book the manicure and pedicure together as a package, you pay $9-10 MORE than if you booked them separately!  I've attached the screen shots from the site. It's $70 for the Fire & Ice Pedicure and $50 for the manicure. But if you get both you as the package you pay $129! The other type they offer are $10 more as a package. The combo is also 5 minutes longer than the 2 separate ones, which seems odd.

Just checked couples massages vs. single and the 90 minute bamboo massage is $10 more than getting 2 separately. But the shorter ones are actually the same price or a little cheaper than 2. Pretty amazing how creative they are with pricing.

Man Pedi B.JPG

Man Pedi A.JPG

Important to note that the * next to FROM indicates this is the discounted price for Spa services on a port day between certain hours.   

41 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Important to note that the * next to FROM indicates this is the discounted price for Spa services on a port day between certain hours.   

I just checked pricing for the Swedish Massage and the price for singles is the same on port and sea days. The couples only has availability on port days.

Similar for the manicure, same price every day. Also, that's kind of irrelevant in the question of why buying a bundle of two services costs more than buying the two of them separately.

Edited by MisterBill99

My understanding is that port pricing is goIng or gone!, I believe it is no longer offered on EDGE.  When I booked  my 2 services  for  our upcoming cruise, they had the port pricing right there in the Cruise Planner, just click on it....so if it is not there,  it is gone ( or booked up) .  Elite Cap Club still can use the  15% (?) discount..not sure  what days???

From posts of the dailies by others there have been some very nice combo specials offered,  I may go for one of those..but bundled services usually results in one part being truncated,

If we enjoy the Thermal suite that is part of A Q class, we may try a 3 or 4 day pass for our Nov cruise, but want to see if it's worth it. Not sure we will enjoy all the rooms