LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

1 hour ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Gee Andy, I sure hope you aren't booking another cruise with RCI since you're so upset with their policies regarding Pinnacles, and whine about it every chance you get.  Enough already!

Umm, you know that you don't have to click on Andy's thread, right?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Enjoying your review Andy, even if I enjoy Tito's  🍹

Thank you, my brother. Fine I’ll have some Tito’s for you and John. How shall I order it?

Edited by Andy C

Andy,

I’m one of those suite guests who wouldn’t have complained, but would have been very unhappy.  Your review of the President’s cruise opened my eyes to a situation I wouldn’t have been aware of.  From now on, I will always check the dates and make sure it isn’t a “special “ cruise.  

I have met many, many lovely cruisers who happened to be Pinnacle.  But too many Pinnacles (even nice ones) crowding CK, would be a problem for me.

Thanks!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ATG said:

Andy,

I’m one of those suite guests who wouldn’t have complained, but would have been very unhappy.  Your review of the President’s cruise opened my eyes to a situation I wouldn’t have been aware of.  From now on, I will always check the dates and make sure it isn’t a “special “ cruise.  

I have met many, many lovely cruisers who happened to be Pinnacle.  But too many Pinnacles (even nice ones) crowding CK, would be a problem for me.

Thanks!

Andy didn't do a review on the President's Cruise.  He wasn't even aboard.  😉

@CruiseLifeRick and myself did reviews. 😎

3 hours ago, Andy C said:

Back from Barefoot Beach. As always the service from our beach “Butler” was non existent. The food - a highlight of past trips - sucked. Everything was cooked to shoe leather consistency. 

Been on Barefoot many times and never had a "butler".  I have had various people set up chairs under trees and bring some floating mats but that was it.  Did you rent a cabana and the guy that takes of the drinks is what you are speaking of?

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes and a good one too. 

I had issues on the Presidents Cruise with overcrowding in the SL/CK. We didn’t have the normal expected Suite experience we were accustomed too. However, the entertainment was good. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ATG said:

Andy,

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

John is correct. But unlike John who is a pinnacle and has a vested interest in the pinnacle/suite lounge boondoggle, I am not an RCI cheerleader. Also, as @Milwaukee Eight has opined there were many issues during that cruise including a pinnacle throwing a glass of wine at a Royal Genie. 

I also hear the whispers on the inside. You should be aware that if many pinnacles are on your cruise your experience will be negatively affected. It is quite well documented on these boards. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I complained about the same thing. Harmony is hit and miss. We get it as a perk by booking a Suite. Royal has unresolved issues with the VOOM. Had problems with both our HOTS cruises. 

Maybe it's the pins hogging the bandwidth. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I know you meant this as a joke. I wonder how much difference it makes if any on the Wi-Fi with more P’s onboard since they get it for free. 

I really have no idea, a big sale would bring in a lot more users.

6 minutes ago, sisocialworker said:

We got the smallest chocolate dipped strawberries today.  They use to give big ones with stems 

B0390EDB-5082-4993-8470-7C9A3330B851.jpeg

Pinnacle and STAR still get the big ones. 😉

Just kidding, I like the little ones better.  We never eat them all anyway 

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Did you get a chance to air your concerns about Pins needing a separate lounge with the officers in attendance?  That would have been a great forum.

They’re powerless and unlike others on these forums, their stripes don’t impress me. The moron for a hotel director who did nothing for me in September until Mohamed stepped in and took care of things, was there today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy C said:

They’re powerless and unlike others on these forums, their stripes don’t impress me. The moron for a hotel director who did nothing for me in September until Mohamed stepped in and took care of things, was there today. 

🤔 I guess I need to revisit you September thread

9 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Tonight’s CK dinner menu. I forgot to post last night’s menu but since it’s the saaaaaaaame and never changes look at my September review. 

2D6C8AAA-309D-455E-BFC1-BAECCD20777A.jpeg

Hardly worth fighting over a table for. Rack of Lamb in MDR might be tonight.  

Did you ever get to experience the original 2 menu offering.   It was a lot better. Shame they revamped it.