LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

Hi Andy

Just have to chime in after reading your posts. Have cruised for years and years on most cruise lines and like larger ships. We booked the 50th Anniv cruise 11/2/2019.  Daughter will be Diamond by that time but no suite for us.  I do know pins feel "special"

but who gives a d....  Love your posts and opinions so keep them coming with your truths about the people onboard.

Thank you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vettprincess said:

Hi Andy

Just have to chime in after reading your posts. Have cruised for years and years on most cruise lines and like larger ships. We booked the 50th Anniv cruise 11/2/2019.  Daughter will be Diamond by that time but no suite for us.  I do know pins feel "special"

but who gives a d....  Love your posts and opinions so keep them coming with your truths about the people onboard.

Thank you

You do realize his 'truth' on this voyage is the Pins are non existent.  Not sure why he's hung up on a cruise he did not take and an unfortunate voyage 5 months ago. 

Edited by John&LaLa

2 minutes ago, countess5 said:

John&LaLa, we will be on the 50th anniversary cruise and looking forward to meeting all the P’s we can, we are just a lonely Diamond Plus couple but love all! 

Andy, get a grip! Oh this is after my two Tito’s tonight! 

I would reccomend you sign up for the Royal BOA VISA card.  It opened a lot bbn of doors on last years celebration.  You don't need to use it, just have one. Laura is still on the fence for that trip.  

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I would reccomend you sign up for the Royal BOA VISA card.  It opened a lot bbn of doors on last years celebration.  You don't need to use it, just have one. Laura is still on the fence for that trip.  

We are focused in on that! All we have had is AMAX but will for this cruise sign up for the VISA! Love the hat from this past year. Look forward to meeting you guys, My DW loves the puppy! 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, vettprincess said:

Hi Andy

Thank you

I really do hope you enjoy your cruise. Now the poor souls that WASTED their money on a suite on that cruise...that’s another story. 

Also, John is one of those pinnacles who doesn’t stay in full suites but who enjoys the benefit as if he had. I respect his opinion but really his bias is overwhelmingly geared toward the current boondoggle that has no chance of withstanding the power of fairness, karma and the almighty dollar. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You do realize his 'truth' on this voyage is the Pins are non existent.  Not sure why he's hung up on a cruise he did not take and an unfortunate voyage 5 months ago. 

This thread reminds me of comedians who think that they are funny because every second word that comes out of their mouths starts with an “F” only in this case it’s a “P”

It’s run its course. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Andy C said:

I really do hope you enjoy your cruise. Now the poor souls that WASTED their money on a suite on that cruise...that’s another story. 

Also, John is one of those pinnacles who doesn’t stay in full suites but who enjoys the benefit as if he had. I respect his opinion but really his bias is overwhelmingly geared toward the current boondoggle that has no chance of withstanding the power of fairness, karma and the almighty dollar. 

But I do think he and Laura are nice peeps and are not guilty of many of the things we have witnessed. 

If we were a P, we would likely defend the status too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Andy C said:

We book all manner of cabins. Generally JS because that meets our needs. 

We've done many GS, one RS, and have one of those Panoramic Suites this time next year.

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

But I do think he and Laura are nice peeps and are not guilty of many of the things we have witnessed. 

If we were a P, we would likely defend the status too. 

Guilty by association. 

I'm an accessory 😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy C said:

Andy, I have to say you are out of control with your opinion of P’s. They are people that over time have spent way more than you have ever spent on a Suite. We are in suites all the time and enjoy the benefits but never have had an issue with P’s where ever we are. I think you “look for” the issues with P’s after reading your threads. I know these opinions give you a rise, we are Diamond Plus and fine with that along with our benefits sailing in suites. Maybe the suite life is a push for you financially and that is why you feel so angry about P’s. So my last comment as I plan to leave on my New Zealand 12 day and 14 night South Pacific cruise next month.

On to my Tito’s 

Cheers! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, countess5 said:

So my last comment as I plan to leave on my New Zealand 12 day and 14 night South Pacific cruise next month.

On to my Tito’s 

Cheers! 

Sounds like a plan.  Enjoy the South Pacific

Cheers back at you.

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Sounds like a plan.  Enjoy the South Pacific

Cheers back at you.

Thanks John, we are looking forward to it, P’s live on!  Looking forward to next year,

We are actually going back on Symphony in the following January for a B2B. I jumped on The 50Th anniversary after reading your thread, so RCCL owes you a commission! 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This thread reminds me of comedians who think that they are funny because every second word that comes out of their mouths starts with an “F” only in this case it’s a “P”

It’s run its course. 

Oh oh. The RCI cheerleaders don’t like rabble rousing.