LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

23 hours ago, Andy C said:

Bob, I have no control over that nor is it my intention; I merely report things as I see them.  Many past and future suite guests have appreciated the information.  It is important when spending one's hard earned money to know that you may not get the experience as advertised in Royal Suite Class collateral IF there are many Pinnacles on your sailing.  

Not blaming you...only saying that the SL discussion quickly becomes repetitive/argumentative and detracts from the rest of your report.  I don't have a horse in that race (not P and have never sailed in a suite on a ship with a SL) so I tend to stop reading and find other interesting threads.  Then again, if there were no repetitive discussions/arguments, CC wouldn't exist.  😏

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Nothing like walking into your Grand Suite and finding the pungent smell and sweet urine of the prior occupant in the toilet. Looking forward to meeting our room steward!

Must have been busy servicing the Key Guests cabins. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Andy C said:

With Belvedere because the Stoli Elit I requested prior to sailing is still not available. 

331BDFB3-CA87-4C53-9CA5-87CD3D046FBD.jpeg

Nice, think I'll have one......

I have some yellow limes, really sweet

20181216_133207.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

I  am following your thread thanks for taking the time to share.

Just one side note.

Suite vs. Pinnacle, to me causes no hardship of competition.

We sail in suites and have enjoyed the company of meeting new friends in the suite lounge, suite guest or Pinnacle.

It seems our suite benefit to the cruise is new money, and the Pinnacle benefit is old earned money for being loyal,  I do not care, so like the above poster shared it is not a discussion about that, there are many many threads on CC about that.

Lets just enjoy our hobby of cruising and sharing info.

Safe travels

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Why was she at meal with an officer?

They have their own lunch

Yes, she was with us at meal with an officer since her friends that were traveling with her were not quite yet Pinnacle, so they all went to the 350 plus lunch.  

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I  am following your thread thanks for taking the time to share.

Just one side note.

Suite vs. Pinnacle, to me causes no hardship of competition.

We sail in suites and have enjoyed the company of meeting new friends in the suite lounge, suite guest or Pinnacle.

It seems our suite benefit to the cruise is new money, and the Pinnacle benefit is old earned money for being loyal,  I do not care, so like the above poster shared it is not a discussion about that, there are many many threads on CC about that.

Lets just enjoy our hobby of cruising and sharing info.

Safe travels

We also cruise in suites and enjoy company of pinnacles , most are fun to talk to. Never saw so many as oasis cruise but really did not cause a issue . 

Our owners suite had huge balcony 250 sq ft .

8 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

It's a C&A perk for those members with at least 340 cruise points.  It's not a listed suite perk, though the opportunity might be extended to suite guests at management discretion.

We generally always book a full Suite. We have never been invited to a meal with an officer. We don’t like dress up so we would likely pass. 

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

We generally always book a full Suite. We have never been invited to a meal with an officer. We don’t like dress up so we would likely pass. 

Dude, we laugh that, that is even a thing. We could care less to have a meal with an officer. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Dude, we laugh that, that is even a thing. We could care less to have a meal with an officer. 

I agree. Not something we aspire to participate in. 

Is Chekkar and Mohamed or Jeremiah the Concierges?  Tell them Rory (Greg’s Brother) and Dalia say hello. All three are good people.