Cans of Soda Included on Deluxe Bev Pkg?

Only bottled water and fountain soda on beverage package. You can now take a 12 pack of soda with you on board. 

I have received canned soda soda at no charge in diamond/concierge lounge during cocktail hour. Also redeemed one of the loaded 3 free drink coupon for a can of soda during same time period at a bar. 

Edited by Grandma Dazzles

3 hours ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Before flaming me, I did a search on this board and could not find an answer to this question...

Can you get can's of soda on the deluxe beverage package?  I would love to keep a few cans of diet coke and bottled water in my room fridge.  

Thanks in advance!

As said Officially no cans only fountain drinks. Myself have got cans only when fountain was out of Brand, Diet Coke...

Recently on Freedom and could easily get a can of Coke at the bar in/near the WJ. I did  every night of our B2B to have with my dinner (and Yes...we prefer dinner there)...no problem at all.

After having the fountain coke the first night...I knew it had a funny (watered down) taste.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

I’m not much of a soda drinker, but I have definitely gotten a cold can of soda multiple times on two different cruises at the Boardwalk Dog House on Oasis. It never even occurred to me cans of soda aren’t included with the deluxe package, but then again I probably didn’t have more than 3-4 sodas on each cruise...

So at least at the Dog House on Oasis, they’re freely given to folks with the deluxe package...

3 hours ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Ok bummer thanks.  Guess I may carry on a few cans of diet coke for my room then. Appreciate the responses.

Been bringing 2 six pack of 16.9oz Bottles on with me. Keep them in the cooler(fridge) and they have a cap. I like Diet Dew and been in my carry on bag every cruise since 1996

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Can you get soda can or otherwise at any bar or will I be a slave to the vending machine? I really don’t want to carry a cup around the ship.

You can get a can of soda at any bar by paying $4.13.

You can get a fountain soda at any bar if you have a package.  Your choices will be limited to about 6 different flavors.

2 minutes ago, cruznwithmom said:

what about with the soda package? I don't drink coffee/tea/ juice/ smoothies so the deluxe package is not for me.  I am a diet coke addict and will need one in my room at night....would like to be able to pick up a can to take to the room with me. 

As I stated early in this thread. Officially it is fountain soda only but you may find a bartender that makes an exception.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

24 minutes ago, cruznwithmom said:

what about with the soda package? I don't drink coffee/tea/ juice/ smoothies so the deluxe package is not for me.  I am a diet coke addict and will need one in my room at night....would like to be able to pick up a can to take to the room with me. 

You allowed to bring on a case of soda if you like.

30 minutes ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Update:  Went to my cruise planner today to check prices and this is under the description of the Deluxe Beverage Package: 

Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Can and fountain soda

Take a screen print and ask for cans on your next cruise.  I'm really curious what they would say.