Meet and Mingle

25 minutes ago, IRISHCHARM13 said:

I am trying to sign up for the Meet and Mingle on Carnival Maguc for the Dec 30 2018 sailing. It does not give me the option to select Dec 30. The dates to choose start with Jan 6, 2019 sailing.

Thank you,

Lois

loistekula@gmail.com

Are you using the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  That really doesn't work that well.  

Meet & Mingles are set up/organized via your Roll Call.  Have you asked on your Roll Call?  Not all Roll Calls set up Meet & Mingles.

As an aside - please use a larger font when posting.  That tiny font is difficult to read.

58 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

...As an aside - please use a larger font when posting.  That tiny font is difficult to read.

This.

Also, posting a plain text email address on a public forum like CC is an invitation to spammers.

Here is you roll call.  

Not very active, it was on the second page.  Signing up for the Meet & Mingle is different from joining the roll call.  If you click on the Carnival Forum, on the upper right is a box to sign up for the Meet & Mingle.  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/133-carnival-cruise-lines/

Looks like you have left it too late shut off was the 16th

If a minimum of 25 members are registered 14 days prior to your sail date, you will receive a confirmation email and you will have an opportunity to meet your new Cruise Critic friends on board at the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle on Carnival Cruise Line. If the minimum of 25 is not met prior to your sail date, you will receive an e-mail advising you that the minimum has not been met.

Edited by Aulanis

Thank you for your response. I did go to the roll call. I see above it states it was shut off on the 16th. Does this mean the sign up for the Meet and Mingle is closed? Apologies in my email being posted. I thought I was sending a private email. I'm not overly familiar with this site. Thank you for pointing it out. 

Lois

You need to be dicussing this on your roll call as  Essiesmom has said.

There is now no formal M&M  but perhaps even at this late stage  those who wanted one might be arranging an informal one and be meeting up in  bar.

The only way you will know is to post in your roll call.

The signup for the M&M is closed with Carnival.  But if they did have the required number in order for Carnival to host it those on your roll call will know, and if you can find one of them on the ship they can tell you when/where it is.  Since you didn't get signed it, you won't get an invitation in your cabin.  EM