Anthem of the Seas - Port side - deck 6

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Which is the best cabin with the least obstructed views (divots or lifeboats) please... if such a thing exists!!!

I was about to select 6304 but then read about noise from the kitchens of Jamies below.

TIA.

Hi little britain ☺️

Stateroom 6304 is above Cafe Two70°. There is a lifeboat there, not sure how obstructed it is.

Is there anyway you can move forward, to cabins 6158 or 6154? Those cabins are above the photo gallery and have no obstructions at all. 

Also, does it have to be deck 6? I recommend deck 8. Cabins above & below. But if it has to be deck 6, there are no obstructions at the forward cabins I listed above.

Just don't go further forward on deck 6 than cabins 6154 or 6158 or you'll be over the ladies bathroom & Royal Theater instead of the photo gallery. 

☺️

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Must be port side for certain views!  Deck 6 is coming up cheaper and with the greater selection port side! Hardly anything left in the higher decks! 

Decisions now between 6262 which has a bigger balcony but overlooks the glass roof of Jamie’s outside dining... or 6158 which is free....!!

your votes please....?

Edited by little britain

11 minutes ago, little britain said:

Must be port side for certain views!  Deck 6 is coming up cheaper and with the greater selection port side! Hardly anything left in the higher decks! 

Decisions now between 6262 which has a bigger balcony but overlooks the glass roof of Jamie’s outside dining... or 6158 which is free....!!

your votes please....?

My vote is 6158 even though I do not like being that far forward on Anthem.  6262 is too close to the outside area of Jamie's.  The issue with that area is not just the noise, it is the light pollution of that glass box too.  We like to sit out on our balcony before bed and just chill with a drink, the lights are on in that area until after 11 and it was too bright.  We were in 7272.

9 minutes ago, little britain said:

your votes please....?

My son is booked in 6262 in June. We are next door 6264. We wanted to be next to each other and he wanted the larger balcony so view of Jamie’s glass roof was the compromise to get 2 rooms together and a larger balcony. My wife and I don’t usually book higher than an ocean view so just having a balcony is n upgrade with or without Jamie’s. I would go for the larger balcony I don’t consider Jamie’s to be an obstruction as I will be sitting and looking straight out or sleeping in the chair 

18 minutes ago, little britain said:

your votes please....?

Definitely cabin 6158. For the reasons I stated in my previous reply. 

😊

Edited by PortSideCruzan

28 minutes ago, little britain said:

your votes please....?

What are the views and Itinerary?  Just got off Anthem and was port side (FL/Bahamas). Port Canaveral - Term 1 (docked bow forward) amazing sunset, skipped coco cay, Nassau (docked bow forward) nice view of NCL Edge LOL

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, little britain said:

Update: we’ve been given 6120.... comments please?  It’s an 8D so no obstruction.  It looks as if the balcony may be on the curve so slightly smaller? 

Hi little britain ☺️

Cabin 6120 is directly above the Royal Theater.

🎸🎹🥁🎤🎶🎺🔊🎷🎼

🌴

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, little britain said:

Has any one had 6120 - looks like balcony is on the curve therefore smaller?   Also comments re noise from the theatre..? TIA.

We were in 6142 which looks like it's also above the theater and we heard no noise. We enjoyed the location and would book there again.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 12:22 PM, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi little britain ☺️

Cabin 6120 is directly above the Royal Theater.

🎸🎹🥁🎤🎶🎺🔊🎷🎼

🌴

Update on 6120.... no issues with balcony size but there is a large column/pipe by the door which we assumed was part of the super structure of the ship... however it appears to be one of the main sewage pipes as, irrespective of what time you went into the bathroom, day or night, there was a continual flushing sound.... 😬.

And occasionally in the afternoon you could also hear the boom boom boom of the base drum as they rehearsed WWRY too.

D49120FB-EC7C-4443-A972-72EF96408403.jpeg

• Like 1