Equinox Murano breakfast

First, let me state i have NEVER sailed on equinox, so my experience may or may not be helpful. We have, however sailed on every other S class ship and an M class ship.

We’ve never seen breakfast in Murano. If they did there would surely be a fee!  The elite breakfast has been in Tuscan, (no fee) but you must be elite to enter. It’s not a big deal really, except for the complimentary beverages.

Enjoy your cruise!

17 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

I guess it has been awhile since I went to the Elite breakfast.  As others have correctly stated, it is in Tuscan, not Murano.  I am not aware of breakfast being served in Murano.

Correct .... and I've seen a lunch or two offered in Murano on the Equinox (on sea days or when entering a port late in the day) for a charge.  It's anywhere from $25 to $30 pp. when it is offered.  Never have I seen breakfast served in Murano but on the Equinox, Michael's Club is nearby, so maybe that is what someone saw.  I think they sometimes have a continental breakfast tray in there (not always, though) ... and that is only for Zenith and suite guests.  

Elite breakfast (cold buffet or plated ) is in Tuscan for Elite and above. Michael’s offers pastries and bagels for suite guests. Both offer Bellinis and Mimosas.

Never seen Murano’s open for anyone at breakfast...

What time is the Elite breakfast offered? We're late sleepers so usually just order room service coffee to get the day started but if we're up in time on our Equinox cruise next month, would love to check it out! 

39 minutes ago, Ginnyfyr said:

What time is the Elite breakfast offered? We're late sleepers so usually just order room service coffee to get the day started but if we're up in time on our Equinox cruise next month, would love to check it out! 

8 to 10 am

15 hours ago, Ginnyfyr said:

It used to be that we got a 'mailer' at the beginning of the cruise from Captain's Club on perks based on level of membership. I would guess that still happens but it's been about a year since our last sailing and I don't know about 'today'.

2 hours ago, K12Guy said:

It used to be that we got a 'mailer' at the beginning of the cruise from Captain's Club on perks based on level of membership. I would guess that still happens but it's been about a year since our last sailing and I don't know about 'today'.

On our last few cruises there has been a letter in the cabin on boarding listing Elite/Elite plus events with daily times....There have not been further reminders, no calls etc. so that letter is important....

We do enjoy the Tuscan breakfast a few times per cruise....A nice venue, light food and a Bellini is always appreciated! Whilst we usually have access to Luminae it does close earlier and the temptation is to dine heavier....Variety is the spice of life!