Showers!

flydc

Sorry ... I searched but probably didn’t do it right ...

its been a few few years since our last Azamara Cruise ... both older ships were refurb’d supince then. 

What I am interested in knowing is did they get rid of the awful shower curtain? Oceania refurb’d their same model ships and got rid of them. 

Sailing on Quest in Feb 2019. 

Mahalo!

FlyDC

6 hours ago, flydc said:

Sorry ... I searched but probably didn’t do it right ...

its been a few few years since our last Azamara Cruise ... both older ships were refurb’d supince then. 

What I am interested in knowing is did they get rid of the awful shower curtain? Oceania refurb’d their same model ships and got rid of them. 

Sailing on Quest in Feb 2019. 

Mahalo!

FlyDC

I ‘m surprised to hear that the shower curtains have been removed on Oceania’s “R” ships.

1 hour ago, nordski said:

Thanks for posting that link.

It will be interesting to read reactions to this new design.

Unless they expanded the size of the shower (likely impossible), I'd be banging my elbows on glass, not cloth.  No, thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Unless they expanded the size of the shower (likely impossible), I'd be banging my elbows on glass, not cloth.  No, thanks.

I was thinking the same thing. With the small showers and limited room to move without banging into something, I prefer the curtain. 😊

• Like 1

I believe they did test glass doors during the Pursuit refit but were not happy about the level of accessibility for all guests particularly if there was an emergency.  The problem is that not all guests are little size 10s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I believe they did test glass doors during the Pursuit refit but were not happy about the level of accessibility for all guests particularly if there was an emergency.  The problem is that not all guests are little size 10s.

Yes.  I hope there's a quick way to open those doors OUTWARDS if someone collapses, for whatever reason, to the floor inside the shower.

• Like 1