Laundry turnaround for Elite

mellon1

8 hours ago, Ep010835 said:

Certainly doesn’t hurt to hand the RS a little spiff at the beginning of the cruise. Might even help with these sorts of things. 

Yeah, we did that $50 and it did not make a difference.

9 hours ago, cheeseclan said:

You also have to get it in by a certain time in the am for it to be back that day.  I think it was either 0800 or 0900.

Yep, know about that.  This time didn't make a difference.

Hoping for the best.  I have no problems going to someone up the chain of command and getting it taken care of.  It says it on the Princess site so it needs to be taken care of.  I have it printed out too!!

just like I have a print out that says each person in suite gets a bottle of water a day.  That is a different thread though!!

11 minutes ago, cheeseclan said:

Hoping for the best.  I have no problems going to someone up the chain of command and getting it taken care of.  It says it on the Princess site so it needs to be taken care of.  I have it printed out too!!

just like I have a print out that says each person in suite gets a bottle of water a day.  That is a different thread though!!

I think so much of this has to do with the cabin steward and attitude...

We were in a balcony on the Royal in Nov.- our cabin steward was nothing short of amazing. 

When we were in a suite a year ago, we did not get same-day service because our cabin steward never picked up our laundry before 9 a.m. Getting it back the next day was good enough for us, so we did not hunt him down in the mornings. 

On our trans-Atlantic this fall, we received the 72-hour notice due to the number of Elites on our cruise. Most of the time, we would send out our laundry one day and receive it two and a half days later. The Captain's Circle rep wouldn't divulge the exact number of Elites on the ship until the Captain's Circle party.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:34 PM, paul929207 said:

I hope that ones of these days, Princess changes to put a limit on the amount of laundry each Elite can get done per day or week or whatever. Surely they can come up with an amount that gives everyone a reasonable amount of laundry. This would reduce the amounts put it by those who add laundry for non-Elites.

That is why they give you the small bags in your stateroom. They don't hold all that much anyway....

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:30 PM, geoherb said:

When we were in a suite a year ago, we did not get same-day service because our cabin steward never picked up our laundry before 9 a.m. Getting it back the next day was good enough for us, so we did not hunt him down in the mornings. 

On our trans-Atlantic this fall, we received the 72-hour notice due to the number of Elites on our cruise. Most of the time, we would send out our laundry one day and receive it two and a half days later. The Captain's Circle rep wouldn't divulge the exact number of Elites on the ship until the Captain's Circle party.

what's the secret??