How to get our activities in?

I am wondering if anyone has any tips and info on how to get mini golf, rock wall, ice skating, surfing, etc? It sounds like with 5000 people on Allure of the Seas not sure if we are going to be able to do all the activities because they will also have such a long line! So far on our week long trip I only see 4 sessions of 50 peopke each for skating???? Do they add more later or truly only 200 people out of 500 get to ice skate?

Are any of these activities open the first day and maybe we should try then?

Any suggestions would be helpful, it is our first big ship experience.

Jenn

We cruise Oasis class often. You will have no problem getting in the activities you want. Remember, there aren’t 5000 prople

that want to rock climb, or golf, or any other activity. The flowrider, in our experience have the longest lines and even they are manageable. The ice skating is mostly kids and teens and not a problem finding time. Relax and enjoy your cruise and everything these amazing ships have to offer.  

31 minutes ago, Califonria cruiser said:

I am wondering if anyone has any tips and info on how to get mini golf, rock wall, ice skating, surfing, etc? It sounds like with 5000 people on Allure of the Seas not sure if we are going to be able to do all the activities because they will also have such a long line! So far on our week long trip I only see 4 sessions of 50 peopke each for skating???? Do they add more later or truly only 200 people out of 500 get to ice skate?

Are any of these activities open the first day and maybe we should try then?

Any suggestions would be helpful, it is our first big ship experience.

Jenn

Mini golf is not really busy so you can easily play that as many times as you want.  Rock climbing is not an issue either.  Ice skating allows 50 on the ice at a time but many more get on during any one sessions.  If you have teens, have them look for exclusive times just for the teen groups for ice skating, rock wall and flowrider.

You will make it work.  Earlier in the morning there seems to be more openings.  Don't forget about the zipline.  We have sat at Wipeout Cafe having breakfast and watched the same people take multiple runs on the zip line because there was no line.

Any guess which of the activities will be open on the first day? Wondering if we board on the earlier side if we will  be able to access it better.

Glad you haven't noticed an issue. I have been on cruises that had some special feature but since it was always full never did it!

I have a teen and will definitely look for teen exclusive times, that would be fun for her.

Jenn

Agree with the above. You will be able to do all you listed multiple times. For flowrider, a good time to go is first thing in the morning, I have waited an hour during peak times. That said, its fun to watch everyone.

Make sure you fill out all your waivers for you and everyone in your family online ahead of time (if offered for your ship) or on the first day you board. It will save you a lot of time later! For ice skating, get there around 20 - 30 mins ahead of the time you want to skate.

We were on Harmony last fall, and walked right on to the rock wall, zipline, and mini golf.  The only lines we ever stood in were for Flow Rider, and even then it was only a 15-20 minute wait.  

You'll have a great time!