Post cruise survey

briehon

I have received a survey after every cruise that was taken since they started emailing surveys.

My Experiences

1st cruise - surveys were still on paper

2nd cruise - 2 days after debarkation day

3rd cruise - 1 day after debarkation day

4th cruise - 2 days after debarkation day

5th cruise - 5 days after debarkation day

6th cruise - 1 day after debarkation day

7th cruise - 1 day after debarkation day

8th cruise - 1 day after debarkation day

• Like 1

In eight cruises, only my husband has ever received a survey, and only once. I’ve never received any. Interestingly enough, the one cruise he did receive a survey for was the cruise on which he was very badly injured onboard. He took the survey while he was recovering from surgery and on pain meds. Now THAT survey must have been interesting, lol!

My experience has been in line with others here - when I get one it shows up within a few days (less than 5) of Debarkation.  I have only gotten them for about 50% of my cruises since they started emailing them. 

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I get one a day or two after every cruise. Maybe they’re going to your junk email folder...or you opted out of emails from carnival or something.

I get one after every cruise, and I opted out of marketing emails from Carnival.  I use Gmail.  The surveys always go to the Updates folder.  My mom gets one after every cruise as well.  She only cruises with me.

20 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Funny thing is I didn't receive a post-cruise questionnaire after my cruise in December - I was on the lookout for it and everything, because I had a lot of positive things to say about crew members.

Any way to "ping" Carnival to get another one sent?

So amusingly, I just got an email from Carnival with a link to a survey (which I answered) that started about cruise preferences in general, but focused on dining by the end - dunno if that was active question-tailoring due to my initial questions or not.

But it wasn't about my specific previous cruise.

Weird.

12 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

So amusingly, I just got an email from Carnival with a link to a survey (which I answered) that started about cruise preferences in general, but focused on dining by the end - dunno if that was active question-tailoring due to my initial questions or not.

But it wasn't about my specific previous cruise.

Weird.

Received a couple of these in the past.  One cruise was a trial for something and I attributed the follow up tied to that, the other two.....

I use Gmail and never see the survey in the inbox or the junk folder. However, if I go to All Mail then it’s there for some reason, usually a day or so after the cruise. I don’t have any filters set up to skip the inbox. Very strange. 

3 hours ago, bigcstyle4 said:

I use Gmail and never see the survey in the inbox or the junk folder. However, if I go to All Mail then it’s there for some reason, usually a day or so after the cruise. I don’t have any filters set up to skip the inbox. Very strange. 

I had a similar problem with Gmail once.  It went away on its own, but it took a long time.