Help! Opinions needed

vickykay

We are interested in booking the Constellation formSept 5, 2020.  Most of the ship is blocked out.  I can’t imagine that it’s almost complete,y booked so far out.  Does this mean that probably large groups have booked it?  Thanks everyone.

Vicky

Many of the large travel agents get block allocation of rooms which are only available to them until a certain time and then they are returned to general availability if not sold.    If you really want to go on the cruise book something that is ok for you and keep checking back and change your cabin when availability increases.

6 hours ago, vickykay said:

We are interested in booking the Constellation formSept 5, 2020.  Most of the ship is blocked out.  I can’t imagine that it’s almost complete,y booked so far out.  Does this mean that probably large groups have booked it?  Thanks everyone.

Vicky

Possibly you should check again. I'm seeing plenty of availability for 5 September 2020 Western Mediterranean cruise on the Constellation. 

Edited by davekathy

9 hours ago, vickykay said:

Vicky

If you like the ship and the itinerary,  just book it.  

If you start a third thread,  you may get other opinions.