Cruising with 6 which is best cruise line?

We6crooze

I am looking into cruising out of New York with 4 children this summer.  Which cruise lines have the best connecting rooms?  We are wanting to connect rooms and out the 4 kids into one room and then hubby and I have the other room ( regardless of how we register for the rooms).

The problem I am running in to is that some cruise lines have such tiny rooms to accommodate 4 with very little room for people to move if all the beds are out.

also what is the best combination when it comes to booking connecting rooms?  Do I do 3 and 3, 4 and 2?

thanks

Cruising out of NY in the summer, I believe you are limited to NCL, and maybe Carnival.

Yes, cabins for 4 with all for beds will leave little to no free space. 

Have you contacted a travel agent? They would be able to get you all of your options.

We do four in one room, 2 adults and 2 kids and manage just fine.  The pull out bed is only out when they make up the room while we are at dinner.  We are all out doing evening activities, so not really all in the room for very long when the bed is out and then it’s mostly while we are sleeping.