Bonus cup for Premium beverage package

Elevatorman

I hated the cup thing.  They have that on RCI and on Princess.  All I wanted was a can of soda - couldn't get it unless I paid for it even on top of the premium package (equivalent to those lines).  The ginger ale didn't taste like ginger ale at all and it was rather annoying considering the price I paid for the package.  If Celebrity ever goes to this - I'm not sure what I'll do.  Seems like a little issue - but not when your paying hundreds extra for 2 people for a package.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, Northern Aurora said:

I've also never seen this -- and, quite frankly, I wouldn't be interested in continually drinking out of the same glass/cup.

Are you saying that passengers refill their own cups from the dispensers? How do you know the cups are clean? Gross. 

The cups are large plastic reusable cups that you have to tote around - very inconvenient.  On Princess I don't necessarily remember having a cup but we couldn't get soda in a can.  Could only be fountain....the bars didn't have fountain.

3 hours ago, vermonter16 said:

The cups are large plastic reusable cups that you have to tote around - very inconvenient.  On Princess I don't necessarily remember having a cup but we couldn't get soda in a can.  Could only be fountain....the bars didn't have fountain.

My husband and son were given nice quality insulated Coke cups on Princess with their beverage packages, but they never used them. They just presented their sea passes at the bar and were given fresh glasses each time.