Girls weekend - Bahamas cruise?

Would you recommend a girls weekend as a Bahamas cruise? We all like the beach, good food and a good time. Last year we did Nashville for our weekend but want something different. We are looking at Mariner as the ship. We don't want to be surrounded by kids - we are trying to get away from our own!! lol. 

Any opinions or thoughts would be appreciated

9 minutes ago, love2travel2146 said:

Would you recommend a girls weekend as a Bahamas cruise? We all like the beach, good food and a good time. Last year we did Nashville for our weekend but want something different. We are looking at Mariner as the ship. We don't want to be surrounded by kids - we are trying to get away from our own!! lol. 

Any opinions or thoughts would be appreciated

We did it for years, and always had a blast.

The 3 Day Bahamas cruises are great for girl’s weekends. I did one in 2016 with 4 other friends on the Majesty OTS. Just this week booked another with 7 girlfriends for Mariner OTS.

My girls and I cruise in November ... kids are in school and the temperatures are perfect in the mid-70’s.  

Since there are so many activities, my friends and I pair off as needed or go alone to whatever we want to do during the day. Then at night we eat  and go to the shows together. So much fun!

• Like 1

My friends and I did it in 2014 on Oasis out of Fort Lauderdale when they had a short cruise right before she went into drydock.  We had a GREAT time.  We are doing an NCL one this summer--a short cruise and a few days in Barcelona.  We kinda upped our game, lol.  

Girls weekends are always fun on ship. 

There is always something for everyone to do, or not to do(like relaxing by the pool or in a quiet place to just chill). 

I have done more than a dozen over the years. The first thing we do is pick the time of year and then itineraries. From there we decrease and decrease our choices until we have just our favorite left. Never had a bad time. Hope you all have a blast!