700+...All the Pinnacles you've met.

bonsai3s

7 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Why would anyone who is D+ and nearing P or P’s comment in the negative?  Consider the source. 

Sure,  We are P’s and like all groups of people you have good and bad ones.  We do not wear our pins (never got them and never pursued it), we are also people watchers.  Both of us like walking into the DL or SL looking like it’s our first time.  It’s fun sometimes watching the people try to figure us out.  While we do not go into the SL a lot, if we do and it’s over 50 percent full we will leave unless we are in a suite also.  I am a firm believer that people paid a price for those services and should not get crowded out.  I understand that making P cost us a lot of money, but I don’t want to disenfranchise newer cruisers by them not receiving what they paid for.

We have had P’s try to use their status on us for some lines and seating, only to have to break the bad news that we are also P’s.  One time one of them even went on to ask why we were not wearing our pins, she was so rude that my wife told her we don’t like to be pointed out with the group, and we put our pants on like all the others.  Almost spit my drink out.  

Again as with all groups you have good and bad, for the most part the very vast majority have been great people and the P’s that we met years ago when we were coming up were a totally more positive group.  One bad apple and cause a lot of talk and issues.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cgncruiser said:

I think you refer to the morbid jealous two or three forumistas who always flame against any C&A high levels like prototype Andy C who is whining that he does not get window seats with his little children in SL during Happy Hour times.

Your post very well sums it up.

Plus one ^

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

Why would anyone who is D+ and nearing P or P’s comment in the negative?  Consider the source. 

Exactly.  They are on this thread en masse and post #129 goes after my children and me by name and post #130 congratulates them.  I'm sure they are lovely in the SL.  

Edited by Andy C
  • Like 1

Andy C, nobody is going after your kids you try to substantiate your hatred claims by using your kids not getting premium window seats in SL -it is you who is going after the Pins. Obviously some time ago you were not invited to play with the others in the sandbox and now you paranoidly see Pins everywhere, when you leave home for a cruise, in the plane,, in the shuttle bus, Pins Pins everywhere. 

As another poster suggested already for the sake of peace of mind, why don't you cruise another cruise line where no status guests  bother your precious holiday experience?

• Like 2

• Clarea locked this topic