"Live" (mostly) - Symphony of the Seas 19 January 2019 - Another Birthday

PCWalton1

Thank you for your great review. I see you use tapatalk I can't seem to get it to work right. Is there some kind of secret to it? I'd love to be able to use it.

When is the last time you tried, Lorey? It did not work for i-devices until about 2 days ago. I am very glad we are back on Tapatalk before our B2B on Brilliance! So much easier to post reviews [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for your great review. I see you use tapatalk I can't seem to get it to work right. Is there some kind of secret to it? I'd love to be able to use it.

No secrets, works the same on my Android phone as before except it logs me off a lot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Symphony has been sailing since last April and never had the salts.

150 Central was nothing like it was in the past. Good food but nothing unique. We liked Hooked and Jamie's over 150

Edited by PCWalton1

It reminds me of the show we saw on Oasis" Come Fly With Me "  which was amazing what they did on a theater on a ship!!

I also wanted to ask you how  you got to the Marriott?  Was it through the ship? or Resortfora day or on your own?

Thank  you for your great review and beautiful pics.!!!

Liz[emoji253]
The person I communicated with away Marriott was Mrs. Favelle Woods-Hendrickson. Her email is favelle.woods@marriot.com.

• Like 1

Sitting this morning in Windjammer eating a final breakfast of sausage and powdered eggs (just kidding, not touching those eggs). Looking out at a wet and gloomy Miami and realizing the trip is over. Thank you for following along.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Sitting this morning in Windjammer eating a final breakfast of sausage and powdered eggs (just kidding, not touching those eggs). Looking out at a wet and gloomy Miami and realizing the trip is over. Thank you for following along.

Glad we did....It makes it easier to depart in weather like this... just not a way to start the trip for the next cruisers...sorry here in Florida, we have NO control over the weather...we have tried, but it never has worked out.

Really late to the party, but thank you, Marie and Bill for taking us along on your birthday cruise!  And Happy Belated Birthday, Bill!

Tapatalk is alive and well and includes CC on iPhone, too.  Just re-downloaded and logged in this morning.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Bill thanks for bring us along. Safe travels home to the both of you. 

• Like 1

Thank you for a great review and pictures! I have really enjoyed following along with you I didn't think I could get any more excited than I already was about cruising on Symphony, but I'm over the top with excitement now! I think I'm going to download Tapatalk, too, since you and so many others seem to find it so much easier to use on your mobile devices. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 1:10 PM, PhoenixCruiser said:

I have a couple pictures of the Symphony Solarium

20181204_113640.jpg

20181204_113614.jpg

I don't like replying with the pictures that were previously provided, but in this case I need to.  These two pictures, to me, look like two different hot tubs.  Was one a regular pool and one a hot tub?    I will be on Symphony on the Feb 9 sailing, so will get a chance to see for myself then anyway.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:58 AM, cruceriantes said:

Following along...….Looks like you had a fabulous birthday!  Do not miss the Wednesday Happy Hour special at Hook's....Lobster Roll and a cup of wine or a beer for $10.00, it was delicious.   Happy Birthday and Happy Cruising!!!!

1544393455024.20181205_181753.jpg

What would they charge you if you have the drink package?

2 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

I don't like replying with the pictures that were previously provided, but in this case I need to.  These two pictures, to me, look like two different hot tubs.  Was one a regular pool and one a hot tub?    I will be on Symphony on the Feb 9 sailing, so will get a chance to see for myself then anyway.

The second photo is of the Solarium pool on Symphony, larger than the hot tubs. It's a place to hang out, not to swim around in. Very close to the bar.

• Like 1