2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

1 hour ago, Curious G said:

HD/GM Deepak, Assist.GM Roland, F&B Dir. Kivanc, CDir. Alvin, BEV.Mgr Papi, Exec.Hskp. Jose, Ex.Chef Prejith,

Gst.Svc.Mgr Veronica, Cr.Next Mgr Marthinus, Rstrnt Mgr. Jay

Not sure when you were on Escape but for the July 14-21 week, Nomita had come on as Asst. GM.  

Beverage Mgr was Arthur for a few days but then Petrus arrived to take over from Papi's vacancy.  

Rest of the names you list were on unless someone has more recent info since then.  

Great team, by the way!  Very visible and accessible group of officers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 August 2019 at 5:05 AM, snorklinbarb said:

Not sure when you were on Escape but for the July 14-21 week, Nomita had come on as Asst. GM.  

Beverage Mgr was Arthur for a few days but then Petrus arrived to take over from Papi's vacancy.  

Rest of the names you list were on unless someone has more recent info since then.  

So the latest of the old dream team leaves NCL?

On 8/5/2019 at 5:05 AM, snorklinbarb said:

Hi I know tho is slightly off target for the thread but I need to comment about the officers. They may be visible but are simply not the same calibere as Klaus Prem Mustafa ,Jose and the late Calvin Lodge. For us these are names from a truly golden age for NCL. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bmwman said:

Hi I know tho is slightly off target for the thread but I need to comment about the officers. They may be visible but are simply not the same calibere as Klaus Prem Mustafa ,Jose and the late Calvin Lodge. For us these are names from a truly golden age for NCL. 

Depak, Kivanch and all the officers on the Escape are outstanding, attentive, accomodating and friendly.  Have you sailed with these officers on the Escape?

28 minutes ago, Curious G said:

Depak, Kivanch and all the officers on the Escape are outstanding, attentive, accomodating and friendly.  Have you sailed with these officers on the Escape?

Yes I have sailed on the Escape - six times.   Looking forward to our seventh sailing on this beautiful ship with her outstanding officers and staff on 8/25.   I agree that the Senior Officers are very accommodating and readily available.  

Edited by Brooklyn59
Added to posting
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Brooklyn59 said:

Yes I have sailed on the Escape - six times.   Looking forward to our seventh sailing on this beautiful ship with her outstanding officers and staff on 8/25.   I agree that the Senior Officers are very accommodating and readily available.  

This is my 4th on the Escape and my 5th is this Sunday the 18th.  Feeling happy!!!😎

5 hours ago, Curious G said:

5 hours ago, Curious G said:

Yes I have and as I say they are good but not in the same class as others we have met. Have you sailed with those I mentioned and let’s add Dennis Praguda  and Richard  Janicki.  just for clarity Jose is the finest beverage manager we have ever met land or sea. 

Edited by bmwman

23 hours ago, bmwman said:

Don’t forget Sean and Deepak!

Sean you are right was one of the dream team. I know it’s a new generation but I have to say the new GM are driven by revenue as opppsed to customer service. We have seen old friends on other lines and they are simply the best.  He was RM but now F&B with others ,Melvyn Lobo. And of course Noel Chavez. 

33 minutes ago, bmwman said:

Sean you are right was one of the dream team. I know it’s a new generation but I have to say the new GM are driven by revenue as opppsed to customer service. We have seen old friends on other lines and they are simply the best.  He was RM but now F&B with others ,Melvyn Lobo. And of course Noel Chavez. 

Restaurant Manager Noel Chaves is scheduled to join The Jade in a few days.

40 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

Restaurant Manager Noel Chaves is scheduled to join The Jade in a few days.

Thanks was aware as we spoke to him in July. He is good man but surely son to retire sadly for us but great for his lovely family.