2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

18 hours ago, worktocruise610 said:

Off the Escape today - list of officers (from CC meet & greet), I didn't stay in Haven so don't know concierge butler, etc...

General Manager - Kivanc Ucar

Asst Genl Mgr - Roland Schrock

F&B Director - Zdravko Kojakovic 

Cruise Director - Jacky Tang 

Restaurant Mgr - Jay Hizon

Beverage Mgr - Jose Contreras

Executive Chef - Prejith Sukumaran

Great crew, think it was first cruise for CD as CD. He was okay but to be honest, not a lot of activities outside poolside & did not see him or his staff too often. In all fairness tho, could be because I wanted to be outside in the sun & maybe they had things going on inside, but didn't see as many activities as other cruises IMHO. Even the GLOW party, only saw him for a while, didn't notice any other staff dancing with the crowd as I have on other cruises. But wonderful crew otherwise & a great cruise. Have a great time!!

I hope you were able to meet Prejith, the Executive Chef.  He is such a wonderful man and a great chef.

I also hope you met the wonderful Jose Contreras - Beverage manager extraordinaire.

2 hours ago, Travel Junkie Judy said:

I hope you were able to meet Prejith, the Executive Chef.  He is such a wonderful man and a great chef.

I also hope you met the wonderful Jose Contreras - Beverage manager extraordinaire.

I did meet them both & you're right, they are both wonderful!!! Jose (Papi) was so funny, every time we saw him on ship he had us laughing with another story lol it was a great time

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Crown Vic said:

Hiya! Any info on the senior staff on the Norwegian Spirit, please...Captain, General Manager, Cruise Director etc? 

Would be appreciated. Thanks...CV...

Armando goes on leave 31st May to be replaced by Carlos. I don't know Carlos but I do know Armando and this was from him.

I don't know any others, sorry.

Jean

31 minutes ago, mypleasure said:

Armando goes on leave 31st May to be replaced by Carlos. I don't know Carlos but I do know Armando and this was from him.

I don't know any others, sorry.

Jean

Carlos is an awesome Concierge.  If you get to use his services, you will know what I mean.

On 3/6/2019 at 3:13 AM, myjillian said:

Thank you so much, I was hoping that this post would bring out a couple of her friends😍

We also consider ourselves as a “friend of Silva” . What a lovely person , yes , we were saddened to learn she had passed away.

On 5/24/2019 at 12:56 AM, Travel Junkie Judy said:

Carlos is an awesome Concierge.  If you get to use his services, you will know what I mean.

So is he going to be acting up as General Manager on the Spirit while Armando Da Silva is on leave?

All I know is that Armando said "Carlos" no other name specified would be General Manager/Hotel Director when we sail on 14th June 2019.  Armando is due to return to the Spirit as General Manager in August

On 5/23/2019 at 7:06 PM, drvmywifecrzy said:

Anyone had the tasting dinner with the Chef on Breakaway?

NCL discontinued the Chef's Dinner a few years ago.  Is this something new as I had not heard of it?

3 hours ago, mypleasure said:

So is he going to be acting up as General Manager on the Spirit while Armando Da Silva is on leave?

All I know is that Armando said "Carlos" no other name specified would be General Manager/Hotel Director when we sail on 14th June 2019.  Armando is due to return to the Spirit as General Manager in August

Sailed with Carlos a few times, excellent concierge! Nice gentleman....

6 hours ago, mypleasure said:

I doubt if this is the Concierge Carlos.  We love him and think he is a wonderful concierge, but I don't see him as a General Manager.  It will be interesting to see who the mysterious "Carlos" is.  I hope someone reports back.  I can ask my crew friends who are on the Spirit.  I will report back if I learn anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LHP said:

It is very interesting to see such listings of Staff.

We are sailing NCL for the first time for 25 days on the Spirit in June.

I loved General Manager/ Hotel Director Armando Da Silva...He is so much fun. Give him a hug from me.  Cruise Director Lorena Tapia, Restaurant Manager Kerwin, Beverage Manager Ernie, Executive Chef Lloyd... All of the staff are excellent. 

IMG_20190408_102006393.jpg

Me with Hotel Director, Armondo.jpg

Bliss May 2019

Captain Staffan Bengtsson
First Officer Daniel Farace
Chief Engineer Ivan Vladislovic
General Manager (Hotel Director) Jovo Sekulovic
Cruise Director Silas Cook
Assistant GM Jocel Guzman
Food & Beverage Director Charles Fernandes
Restaurant Manager Elena Cornea
Executive Chef Francis Gomes
Executive Housekeeper Ferdinand Fandialan

On 5/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, Birdnutty said:

I hope I'm not being redundant, but does anyone know the current list of officers on The Gem?  I always hope to run into some of my old favorites.

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you.

I have recently noticed that folks with lots of posts (like you and me) seem to be extremely polite and congenial. 😍

It may be my imagination, but I don't think so.

Is it lessons learned from many posts.... or... is it just the way our Mamas raised us????

🤗🤗🤗

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got off the Jewel today. Here’s the list of senior hotel officers:

Steven Jacobsen: General Manager 

Rumi Khatao: Food & Beverage Director 

Jake Laflin: Cruise Director 

Eric DeLeon: Executive Housekeeper

Alvina Athanase: Guest Services Manager 

Peter Costa: Executive Chef

Nigel Leventic: Restaurant Manager 

Windchester Barracks: Beverage Manager 

Jennifer Pershouse: CruiseNext Manager *

* Jenni left the ship today; Evangeline is now the manager 

This is an absolutely awesome group. They are readily accessible to passengers, and all strong performers. In particular, Steven and Jake are out and about all the time, unlike many others in their jobs who are rarely among the guests. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@Brooklyn59

How about joining the Roll Call of the cruise (or two) before yours and asking on there

Thank you for your suggestion.    I am part of the roll call for my Cruise but will check the roll call for the 14th.   I thought since this was the 2019 NCL officers topic of would start here first.   Thanks again