Partner with Michael's

deliver42

When my kids were younger, they loved the craft get-togethers.  We found it to be rather spotty, both in how the enticing the project was and whether they had sufficient supplies for the number of attendees.  Maybe Michael's can help them get it better coordinated.  Would make lots more happy cruisers.

On our cruise on the Sunshine in November, they had make it with Michael's activities. Maybe we were a pilot? They were no extra charge. If I remember, they were every sea day. My wife and kids went to all of them. They really enjoyed it. They were mainly Christmas themed on our cruise. The ones I remember were Christmas cards, a popsicle stick picture frame and a snowman.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, silvercrikhix said:

Sigh.... surely this will be a additional charge activity....bet, anyone? LOL 

If it’s something I liked and had the time, I may participate. But.... sheeezzz...

There is no mention of it being an extra charge, and I doubt it would be - the materials will be donated by Michael's as a promo to their branding, and although it is stated as being for kids and adults, I'm sure it will be very kid-oriented, and Carnival, IMHO, does a pretty good job of offering free kid-friendly activities.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bakersdozen12 said:

I love the fact that when I’m having cruise withdrawals, I can now go to my local Michaels and make Carnival themed crafts. 😊🛳

I wonder is Michael's can be convinced to add a Red Frog rum bar to it's stores? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1