Getaway Vibe???

OvaDaTop

2 minutes ago, OvaDaTop said:

Does anyone know where Vibe passes are sold on the Getaway? Guest services or Headliners? Thanks

In October/2018, it was Headliners. I’ll be on the Getaway in less than two weeks ,so I will be able to confirm that if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Getaway 2/18/19 vibe passes were $129 sold at Headliners. This was our 3rd time getting the Vibe and it wasn’t great this time.  Our cruise took place during Presidents week so there were thousands of kids on

board.  Normally the Vibe is a pretty peaceful place for most of the day.  Well not Presidents week.  There were a few large groups that got

passes and they were super loud and pretty obnoxious. They swore constantly and talked about farts, picking their noises, pucking and taking a @@@@.  They sat in the hot tub all day asking the bartenders to deliver drinks to them and never left the cloudy hot tub to use the

restroom.  Gross!   After being super demanding and obnoxious with the bartenders the whole

group left on the

last day and totally stiffed the bartenders...no tips and not so

much as a thank you!  I really felt bad for

the bartenders.  

So bottom line, the Vibe can be great or you can get stuck with a bunch of fools.  We spent a lot of time at Spice h2o and thought it was nicer than the vibe that particular week.  So don’t fret if you don’t get Vibe😎

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 7:23 PM, OvaDaTop said:

Does anyone know where Vibe passes are sold on the Getaway? Guest services or Headliners? Thanks

Just off the Getaway. Vibe passes can be purchased in Headliners. Just reading some threads about the price increase. We were in Vibe once on the Getaway and really enjoyed the experience but at the current price (close to $500 Canadian per couple) we’ll take a pass.

55 minutes ago, MikeBTN said:

Headliners. Price has reportedly increased to $209 per person.

WOW. first time my wife and I bought vibe passes was on the BA in 2014. They were $99 per person

3 hours ago, Laszlo said:

WOW. first time my wife and I bought vibe passes was on the BA in 2014. They were $99 per person

Demand was so high at $129, it’s not surprising they’re increasing the price. It’ll still sell out at $209 per person.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MikeBTN said:

Demand was so high at $129, it’s not surprising they’re increasing the price. It’ll still sell out at $209 per person.

Thats crazy, I'll stick with Spice H20....