Next Cruise Booking

On our past cruise we booked a cruise for next year at the next cruise desk. When we got home We changed the ship and sail date. Since it was in the first 30 day period we did not have to pay a change fee for the non refundable deposit.  My question is do we keep the onboard credit we recieved for booking on the ship? When looking at the terms and conditions I am confused. Not sure if by changing ship and date we lose it or not. I wonder if because it was the first 30 days we keep it. When I go on to cruise planner it now shows that we have 100 onboard credit. When we booked on the ship they offered 50 onboard credit. My cruise planner did originally show just the 50. I am not sure why we are getting more just because we changed the ship and sail date? 

4 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

On our past cruise we booked a cruise for next year at the next cruise desk. When we got home We changed the ship and sail date. Since it was in the first 30 day period we did not have to pay a change fee for the non refundable deposit.  My question is do we keep the onboard credit we recieved for booking on the ship? When looking at the terms and conditions I am confused. Not sure if by changing ship and date we lose it or not. I wonder if because it was the first 30 days we keep it. When I go on to cruise planner it now shows that we have 100 onboard credit. When we booked on the ship they offered 50 onboard credit. My cruise planner did originally show just the 50. I am not sure why we are getting more just because we changed the ship and sail date? 

Yes you keep the OBC for booking on board.

when you changed there was likely a promotion going on where you received additional OBC.

11 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Yes it is the $100 deposit with no change fee if you change in first 30 days.

Just now, Biker19 said:

Some have reported that even outside of the 30 days you keep the low deposit.

Great!  Thank you both!

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Some have reported that even outside of the 30 days you keep the low deposit.

Yes you keep the low deposit but they charge you a $100 change fee, so really not a low deposit anymore.

Edited by broadwaycam