Bar hop tour question

C_mone03

3 hours ago, C_mone03 said:

Has anyone booked the cozumel bar hop tour from cozumel shore excursion.net? If so what was your experience?

Thanks,

Simone

Welcome to cruise critics. I havent done that tour only the original. Since you are new, each forum has a search engine.

Put “bar hop” in search engine top right of this forum and choose “this forum” from drop down list.

most hits will be for  the original bar hop, which is the one that is very popular and recommended. There will be some reviews for .net and comparisons.

Edited by c-leg5

We are booked on this trip in May.

So of the stops on the BarHop which one has the best food?  or if they are that different what is the "must have" at each stop?

Rastas

El Pescador (per another thread this replaced Playa Bonita)

Coconuts

Punta Morena

On 2/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, bstel said:

So of the stops on the BarHop which one has the best food?  or if they are that different what is the "must have" at each stop?

Rastas

Coconuts

Punta Morena

Rastas has a great whole fried fish, as well as some great fried coconut shrimp (and, don't forget to ask for a shot of their peanut butter tequila) Coconuts has some great guacamole and salsa, but stay away from their horrible margarita. 

On 2/19/2019 at 6:27 PM, bstel said:

Rastas

Coconuts

Punta Morena

We are also doing the Bar Hop for the first time very soon and was just fixing to post the same questions.  

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Rastas has a great whole fried fish, as well as some great fried coconut shrimp (and, don't forget to ask for a shot of their peanut butter tequila) Coconuts has some great guacamole and salsa, but stay away from their horrible margarita. 

Thanks for the recommendations!  I love coconut shrimp.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, bstel said:

Rastas

Coconuts

Punta Morena

Coconut shrimp at coconuts 🥥!

3 bite shrimp 🍤 Best I’ve ever had!

The view from Coconuts is amazing and that is where I typically get food, so I can sit with a drink and a bite to enjoy the cliff view (there is no beach per se) and I don't see the point of visiting here and just sitting within the bar and there is no beach here.   I've been on this tour maybe five or six times, half the time as a solo.

We had so much fun on this tour! Sergio was an awesome guide! He actually lets you know on the way there what each place has good to eat. We ended up ordering a little food and drinks from each stop.  🙂