Select Dinning

rid891

Been awhile since our last Celebrity cruise. So, I'm wondering which floor (dining room) is used for Select dining on Equinox?   The web site indicates it opens at 6pm but wondering if it does open earlier( 5:30pm?) Also, can I make reservation before getting on board? 

Thanks in advance 

Usually Deck 4 but they do have the capability of changing things around.   Also, if you are sailing after June 1 there may be changes as EQ will return from being "revolutionized" at that date.   (Unfortunately no one knows what will happen regarding what dining space will be used for SD).

2 hours ago, rid891 said:

Been awhile since our last Celebrity cruise. So, I'm wondering which floor (dining room) is used for Select dining on Equinox?   The web site indicates it opens at 6pm but wondering if it does open earlier( 5:30pm?) Also, can I make reservation before getting on board? 

Thanks in advance 

We were on deck 4 on our B2B cruise March/April 2018. You can make reservations for SD in your Cruise Planner. If you want an early time don't wait as the early time slots go fast.  

In your CP click on Beverage & Dining. From the drop down menu select Celebrity My Time Dining.  On the next page that appears click on Add to Cart. From there its’s self-explanatory. You will need to do this for each evening even if you want the same time each evening.

Edited by davekathy

Thanks...I followed your advice but it won't allow me to lock in a time...just shows a 6pm to 8 pm window of time..... The trip is about 9 months out so do you think it will open up  or did I already 'miss the ship ' on this one? ...sorry for the pun

Celebrity takes a limited number of pre=booked times on each cruise for Select as they must allow a number of tables for ' any time diners' who just arrive when they want to eat. Our friends were select on the Eclipse with us in May and ran into this issue.  They tried for several different nights and always told no , but to show up. It worked out each night. 

Also it may possibly be too early to book

On 2/18/2019 at 6:49 PM, rid891 said:

Thanks...I followed your advice but it won't allow me to lock in a time...just shows a 6pm to 8 pm window of time..... The trip is about 9 months out so do you think it will open up  or did I already 'miss the ship ' on this one? ...sorry for the pun

I booked mine about 8 months in advance, don't know how much earlier it opened up.