Harmony activities requirements

panzafit

I was wondering what the requirements are for the different activities on Harmony and if there are suggestions if you can't take anything.  For example, on the zipline do you need closed toed shoes, can you have your seapass card in a lanyard, are you allowed a fanny pack........that kind of stuff.  Looking for zipline, flowrider, iceskating, rock wall and another activities that may have "guidelines" that I would rather know before I wait in a line.

20 minutes ago, panzafit said:

I was wondering what the requirements are for the different activities on Harmony and if there are suggestions if you can't take anything.  For example, on the zipline do you need closed toed shoes, can you have your seapass card in a lanyard, are you allowed a fanny pack........that kind of stuff.  Looking for zipline, flowrider, iceskating, rock wall and another activities that may have "guidelines" that I would rather know before I wait in a line.

On Oasis

Glasses on zipline required a strap, secure shoes were required, not something that would fall off.  I don't recall if lanyards were allowed, but they wanted pockets empty.

On the Flowrider, I don't believe lanyards were allowed, no shoes, no watches etc.  women were advised to wear a tshirt.

24 minutes ago, panzafit said:

Looking for zipline, flowrider, iceskating, rock wall and another activities that may have "guidelines" that I would rather know before I wait in a line.

Find all that out while you fill out the waivers by the Flowriders.

For zipline, if I a remember correctly, you need laced shoes i.e. no flip-flops.  Also nothing in pockets.  

In general before standing in line, they have a board next to the activity that list the requirements.  You can check that out before getting in the queue.  The only exception may be ice skating.  I haven't done that, so don't know if they provide that type of info.

44 minutes ago, gatour said:

For zipline, if I a remember correctly, you need laced shoes i.e. no flip-flops.  Also nothing in pockets.  

In general before standing in line, they have a board next to the activity that list the requirements.  You can check that out before getting in the queue.  The only exception may be ice skating.  I haven't done that, so don't know if they provide that type of info.

ice skating required pants, no shorts.

2 hours ago, Sitzmark said:

I believe it is 52 inches and 75 pounds to 275 pounds.

Thanks!!!

Oh well, guess I'm going to have a disappointed kid unless I can seriously fatten him up before Dec.  But at least I can better manage his expectations knowing this now. 

Thanks!!!

Oh well, guess I'm going to have a disappointed kid unless I can seriously fatten him up before Dec.  But at least I can better manage his expectations knowing this now. 

I’m right there with you...my zip line obsessed daughter is 51 1/2” and 72lbs right now - we cruise in April..maybe she will be able to ride at the end of the week after all that cruise food!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

Anyone have tips about what to do with your phone when you are on the zip line? Can it be on a lanyard inside our shirt or something? Or are there lockers that you can leave it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think  I saw some cubbys near the entrance, but most folks hand their stuff to a friend or just leave it in a pile on the deck.  If they are not busy you can get back in line instead of turning in the helmet and harness.