We Will Rock You Anthem..What night will it be?

stalco

We are on the September 12th 9 night sailing of the Anthem of the Seas.  Trying to make reservations for MTD and don't know what night the We Will Rock You show will be.  Cannot book those yet and don't want to book dinner during the show. Does anyone know what night that show will be or normally what the show times are for the other things we need to see.  My husband likes to have a set dinner time and we missed the regular seating for this cruise. 

It will be done on several days and at varying times.  You'll have to wait til it comes out or jsut go ahead and book dining and makes changes as necessary.  There's also always the WJ or other dining locations.

It is possible that the schedule may change, but here is the current schedule for my upcoming cruise. It is also possible that some of the shows are sold out so no longer showing in my planner, but this should be enough information to give you a good idea. This is for a 7 day cruise. On the last two times I've sailed on Anthem, We will Rock You always showed back to back days and the Gift played back to back. I think that has to do with setting up the set design on the stage. 

Saturday: We will rock you 8:00 p.m. (it's possible there is a second showing but it's no longer showing in my cruise planner)

Sunday: We will Rock You (2:30 or 6:30) and Spectra 7:30 or 10:15

Monday: Gift 8:00 (it's possible there is a second showing but it's no longer showing in my cruise planner)

Tuesday: Gift 6:30 and 8:30 Or Spectra 7:00 p.m. (it's possible there is a second showing but it's no longer showing in my cruise planner)

Wednesday: Spectra 7:30 or 10:15

Thursday,:No formal shows (sometimes they will show one that was canceled earlier in the week)

Friday: No formal shows (sometimes they will show one that was canceled earlier in the week)

Hope this helps, 

Thanks a bunch.  I booked my dining and will adjust if need be when the shows come out. I am glad I booked dining now. The times I really wanted were already gone.  Yikes, we are so far ahead I was surprised.  

• Like 1

I am sailing on Anthem in May (9-day), and I booked the shows within a 1 or 2 of them becoming available, and I only the choice for We Will Rock You....Day 7 or 8 and it is at 6:30, which is an odd time for either early or late dinner!  Rushed either time you eat!  Day 8 is formal night, so I chose Day 7.  Will probably choose to eat elsewhere that night. 

• Like 1