Impossible to Set up New Roll Cals & Many duplicate posts coming up

I have experienced the following  :

Tried several times to Establish a Roll Call for Royal Princess Mexican Riviera April 18 ,2020  .The Roll Call never shows up when you search for it . Recently ,we also booked Carnival Miracle Oct 16 ,2020 Hawaii from San Diego .This Roll Call also never shows up ?

Recently on Koningsdam March 17, 2019 Roll Call posts are duplicating  when I try to post a new topic 

When will these issue be fixed ,so we can enjoy the web site as in the past ?

TIA for your answers

Cliff

Your roll call for Royal Princess is right where it should be, easily found on the first page of Royal Princess Roll calls.

I do not see a roll call for the MIracle, perhaps one has not been started.  If you are trying to use the Find your rol call' tool, it has not worked correctly ever, and almost not at all since the forum changeover last Oct.  There is an announcement about it on the right side of the forums, or if you are on a mobile device, it is at the bottom of the page.  If you go old style, going back to the main boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS, click on your cruise line, then your ship, and look for a thread with your dates, you will find your roll calls if they have been started.  EM

Some of the roll call searches work, and some do not.  

How owe do we go about having them combined?   I started a roll call for Celebrity Equinox on Feb 9 for the Jan 4, 2020 sailing, and I see where intelcat also started one on Feb 14 for this same sailing. 

It it would be nice if the mods could combine these and get them to show up on the search.  Also, there are a lot of non-roll call topics that should be moved so that scrolling for roll calls is easier. 

How about looking into this @CCHelpJenn

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

It it would be nice if the mods could combine these and get them to show up on the search.  Also, there are a lot of non-roll call topics that should be moved so that scrolling for roll calls is easier. 

The Mods will do those things, but it really helps to alert them.  Simply use the “report post” feature for the second Roll Call, tell the Mod there was one started earlier (include the link), and ask that the second Roll Call be merged into the first.

Use the “report post” feature to report posts that don’t belong in the forum in which they’ve been posted, and ask that they be moved or deleted. Unfortunately, there are too many non-Roll Call threads being started in the Roll Call forums. I don’t know why so many people are struggling with this. If a few days pass without the errant posts being moved, then email the Help desk.

Edited by Turtles06