Oasis of the Seas

We were on the 2/24 sailing and loved our cruise.  Lots of favorite things but the most fave would be Central Park.  Beautiful, usually quiet and peaceful unless you were at the Trellis bar.  So many plants and trees, a few flowers too.  Birds singing and chirping during the day, crickets at night.  I’m sure the sounds were recordings but still added to the ambiance of the park.  Violin and piano musicians in the evening.  Loved spending time there.

And the adults only solarium, we spent a lot of time there too.  Wonderful.

The ice skating show, the aqua theater show, both were amazing.

Room service breakfast on our balcony, my favorite wat to start any cruise day.

Never felt crowded, so many places on this huge ship to be.

Loved it all!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CabernetSailAway said:

The Kummelweck sandwich, central park, sabor, izumi, and the solarium.

Lunch at Sabor, 2nd lunch in central park, rest of the afternoon reading in the solarium then dinner in izumi= my perfect afternoon 🙂

Thank you ! I have no idea what a Kummelweck sandwich is but I will definitely find out!

42 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

We were on the 2/24 sailing and loved our cruise.  Lots of favorite things but the most fave would be Central Park.  Beautiful, usually quiet and peaceful unless you were at the Trellis bar.  So many plants and trees, a few flowers too.  Birds singing and chirping during the day, crickets at night.  I’m sure the sounds were recordings but still added to the ambiance of the park.  Violin and piano musicians in the evening.  Loved spending time there.

And the adults only solarium, we spent a lot of time there too.  Wonderful.

The ice skating show, the aqua theater show, both were amazing.

Room service breakfast on our balcony, my favorite wat to start any cruise day.

Never felt crowded, so many places on this huge ship to be.

Loved it all!

Wow that all sounds wonderful. I love to listen to birds and crickets! (even if they are recordings)

Central Park, the ability to get a lounger at any time of day, the entertainment options, the dining options outside Windjammer - hate Windjammer and with all the other options never have any need to go there for breakfast or lunch, the range of stuff to do if weather isn't great, the Diamond lounge (for the time being)

• Like 1

Relaxing drinks before dinner in Central Park.  After dinner stroll through the park, listening to the music.  The ice skating show.  Sitting on the somewhat hidden deck - behind the aqua theater - watching the wake churning up that beautiful turquoise Caribbean waters.  And spending the sea-day mornings in a comfy round lounger in the Solarium, looking out over the waters ahead.    

Those are my favorites for sure. 

Edited by Sherri914

• 2 weeks later...