Silver Wind April 30 FLL/Tower Bridge

dusababy

We should be on this voyage BUT Mrs TTS is having surgery on the day after tomorrow and has been banned from travel for 6 weeks and then only permitted if her surgeon agrees. 

So our fingers are very much crossed that 6 weeks and 3 days post-op for our flight to Miami will be OK. 

• Like 1

We will be on board & have received our documents so the countdown is on - 7 weeks away !  Will look forward to meeting you Mary Ann & hopefully the TTS's also.  Staying on for the following cruise or disembarking in London?  There is a roll call for this cruise but it didn't have any posts as of yesterday.

16 hours ago, nowornever said:

We will be on board & have received our documents so the countdown is on - 7 weeks away !  Will look forward to meeting you Mary Ann & hopefully the TTS's also.  Staying on for the following cruise or disembarking in London?  There is a roll call for this cruise but it didn't have any posts as of yesterday.

Leaving you in London :classic_sad:

We are the only ones signed up for M&M -- doesn't look like that will happen if we don't get some others soon.  How about you?

We'll have to arrange our own if no one else signs up.  We will be staying for 2 additional segments.  If anyone else out there will be on board, please sign up or at least chime in to this topic or the Roll Call.  I understand that Colin will be the CD but haven't heard about others.  Have you?

Very good news !   Hoping for continued recovery with no setbacks.

CruisinPashmina reminded me to also sign up for M& M on the May 3 portion for folks embarking in New York.  Which I have done.   Check this out -- we may have a jolly good crowd.

• 4 weeks later...

Dusababy/Mary Ann, Tothesunset (glad you most likely will sail), nowornever;  hope y'all have wonderful crossing. Look forward to following vicariously along

One of favorite embark or disembark locations is the Tower Bridge.

3 hours ago, Tothesunset said:

That's us signed up the the M&M for the New York bit too. 

Mrs TTS's shoulder improving daily so trip now definite.

Great stuff.... Glad its worked out. Will wave you on in FLL and again from just in front of the Tower when you arrive in London. (And video if its not raining in both!)

Edited by les37b

Excellent. I'm easy to spot. Just look for the tall, athletic man with film star good looks and exquisite dress sense. 

I'll stand next to him. 

Have I remembered correctly - you will have been the previous occupant of 738?

Edited by Tothesunset
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

Excellent. I'm easy to spot. Just look for the tall, athletic man with film star good looks and exquisite dress sense. 

I'll stand next to him. 

Have I remembered correctly - you will have been the previous occupant of 738?

Indeed....... I would say I should leave a little message for you but that might sound like its suggesting something that might not be appreciated! lol

I'll be sure to warn the butler humour is coming his way!

2 hours ago, les37b said:

Indeed....... I would say I should leave a little message for you but that might sound like its suggesting something that might not be appreciated! lol

I'll be sure to warn the butler humour is coming his way!

Easter egg hunt?

Thank you Wes for your wishes.  And thank you for the wonderful travelogue of your recent trip.  I thought we signed up for both M & M's for the FLL & the NYC segments but our names were not there...now they are so we will look forward to putting names, real & pseudonyms,  with faces.  Just think in just about 3 weeks the biggest decisions we will have to make will be steak or lobster?, creme brulee?  Or maybe the show tonight or not?  It's been way too long between cruises.  Happy packing all.

10 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

Easter egg hunt?

I've a feeling we might run out of the eggs from our arrival day (Good Friday)..... and I wasn't feeling that generous anyway! ;-)

A note "les37b woz 'ere" hidden somewhere could be amusing to see if it survives changeover day! :classic_tongue:

30 minutes ago, les37b said:

I've a feeling we might run out of the eggs from our arrival day (Good Friday)..... and I wasn't feeling that generous anyway! ;-)

A note "les37b woz 'ere" hidden somewhere could be amusing to see if it survives changeover day! :classic_tongue:

On a Wind Cruise some years ago another guest left a small Indian currency note hidden in their suite for us to find six months later when we had the same suite. Anyway, we couldn’t find it and assumed the deep clean had picked it up.

Checked where it was and a year later found it. Much too well hidden!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, les37b said:

I've a feeling we might run out of the eggs from our arrival day (Good Friday)..... and I wasn't feeling that generous anyway! 😉

I'll play. I might need to ask for clues after a few days though. 

• Like 1