NCL Premium Air odd occurance.

alexgtp

Odd occurrence, just curious if this has happened to any one else.

Booked my cruise 91 days out and made final payment  that day. (took the free flights perk)

80 days out I receive my AIR/SEA confirmation email from NCL with my flight information. I proceed to log into airlines website so I can pick my seats. Receive email confirmation from airline that my seats have been selected.

Fast forward 68 days out i decided to "upgrade" seats to premium economy for some leg room, I proceed to login into Airline website and my confirmation number is no longer working and flights have disappeared from my trips page. 

Confused I immediately call NCL Premium AIR and proceed to tell them my issue, the attendant on the phone  pauses as if confused and states , "SIR we just issued your flight 2 days ago" I chuckle and say ok please email me my new schedule. To my surprise she emails me my new flight schedules and somehow I have mysteriously received better flight times and nonstop routes thru my preferred Airline. :-) 

I had a similar situation.  I booked about 65 days out and took the free air.  A couple of days later, by edocs were ready and had record locators for my flights (to port and back home), as well has a printout of my air itinerary.  When I logged into the airline sites with the record locators, the flights didn't match what was printed in my edocs.  They actually had me booked on two different flights getting to the port.  Anyway, I decided to call to make sure I wouldn't have any problems later, and the lady I spoke to was adamant that I couldn't have had my flight info yet because my tickets were being booked "tomorrow".  Just like you, the flight that I'm actually on is much better than the one in the edocs (non-stop both ways).  They had assigned me middle seats on both flights, but I was able to change that on American's website.  I'm 46 days out now.  My edocs never changed, but the good flights are still booked.  I check every few days just to make sure

With the recent news about the Boeing 737 MAX airplanes there maybe more changes as airlines

shuffle their schedules around substituting equipment and the musical seats inside those substitutions.

If NCL assigns you flights on airlines you have an affinity loyalty program - by all means see what

upgrades and creature comforts you can get for next to nothing or a token cash miles payment.

YES frequent checking would be in your best interests !