Mocktails 🍸🍸🍸

MsSoCalCruiser

Hi,  The cost for unlimited soda and more(including mocktails) is $8.26 including tips,per day.  Note you can can other mocktails too-ask if they will make chocobanana one-yummy.  Also you can ask for virgin pina coladas,bloody marys,etc.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kreader said:

The cost for unlimited soda and more(including mocktails) is $8.26 including tips,per day.

Ahhh... I had forgotten about the recent change in gratuity from 15% to 18%.  I was still quoting $8.05 per day as that is what it was with the 15% gratuity. Thanks for the correction.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:48 PM, Thrak said:

Sheesh... $5.50 each. The Unlimited Soda and More package is only $8.05 per day - including the gratuity. Definitely a much better deal.

Does the  Unlimited Soda and More package include milk shakes from the ice cream place by the pool?  I was thinking that it did, but maybe that has changed or is only on specific ships.

1 hour ago, Steven_&_Daniel said:

Does the  Unlimited Soda and More package include milk shakes from the ice cream place by the pool?  I was thinking that it did, but maybe that has changed or is only on specific ships.

Doesn't appear to include shakes.

image.png.f8b6810c1d0c06a5f19f43053a05eacc.png

Even the PBP doesn't mention shakes although it does say "and more" at the end of the description. I was able to get a fantastic malt on CB in March of 2018 with the PBP. I just told the guy to use lots, and lots, and lots, of malt. He scooped a large number of spoons-full of malt into the blender. It was "OMG GOOD". It tasted much more like the malts I used to be able to get when I was a kid.

I just signed into My Princess and went into Manage Cruise and am looking at the beverage packages -

Yesterday the Unlimited Soda and more was listed there

Today it’s gone 😭 and there is a 6 cans of soda package and there is a bottled water package... neither were listed yesterday 

This is my first Princess cruise... Is it common for there to be changing array of choices there?

Thank you

Edited by 2tixParadise

Years ago I got the Unlimited Soda & More Package for a cruise...don't remember which ship...they had just added an ice cream place by the pool that served milk shakes that were included with that package. Obviously they since discontinued that benefit.

I think I may get one for our next Princess cruise and enjoy the mocktails. That's what I did before.

Edited by Steven_&_Daniel
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 3:57 PM, knippsel said:

Does everyone in the cabin have to purchase the Unlimited Soda & More Package?

Nope but be aware that it is not to be shared. It is only for the purchaser's use.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...